10.Walking Down The ISLE!

UPDATE Y'ALL!

~

You had been through some pretty tough times. Basically you wanted to run as soon as possible but whenever you tried that, you fell. Taking off the crutches meant you landing on the ground. It had been more than a week. Your life was limited to your school and your house.

You would keep sitting in your garden, while Tae, Jungkook and Joy would play and accompany you.

You told them that you wanted to walk again and Tae hugged you, while Jungkook smiled at you. They were hoping you'd say it. So your training began.

~

You would walk for an hour everyday. By evening, after school, Tae and Jungkook and sometimes Joy joined you. Joy was mostly busy at the bakery, she had been working in your place. So in other words all of them were helping you.

Tae kept holding your hands as long as you tried to walk. Jungkook stood behind you in case you'd fall backwards. "Be careful!"both of them would yell if you lost your balance.

It took more than 3 days to help you stand straight up, the blow you faced was really strong. You had forgotten how to walk but even if you remembered your body parts seemed to have a mind of their own. They never listened to you.

"I won't be able to walk if you don't stop keep on holding onto me!"you yelled at Tae once. He smiled at you as he pulled you close, and in a rush of air you were there right in front of his God's-handmade-face. Such perfect details would make you blush although you never thought of him more than your twin brother or your bestie.

"I don't think that can happen sugar,"he winked at you, you blushed and pouted,"I can't risk those cakes your mom makes for me!"he laughed. You gritted your teeth,"I hate you,TAE!"you yelled hitting him. In this struggle you pushed him and he moved back to avoid your punches. His grip on your wrists loosened and you lost your balance as well.

"OH NO!"you screamed, you closed your eyes. 'HERE COMES THE DOWNFALL Y/N!'you screamed inside. Tae moved forwards to catch you before he could, two strong and warm arms grabbed you. They wrapped themselves around your waist.

"Be careful,"Jungkook whispered. You looked up and for the first time Jungkook was holding you. You felt your heart jumping out of your chest.

'JUNGKOOK'S ARMS ARE HOLDING YOU Y/N!'your whole existence seemed to be screaming.

"You okay?"Jungkook asked you...cause it seemed like you had passed out.

A: WHAT A PERV!

"There she goes again!"Taehyung mumbled, he seemed enraged because you were about to drool any moment,"Y/N!"he yelled.

"HUH?WHAT NO I'M NOT DROOLING!"you yelled back. You came to your senses, Jungkook and Tae were shook. Then they burst out laughing.

"Yea we can see that,"Jungkook laughed. You felt his arms still around you, you felt like you'd blow up any moment. He helped you sit on a chair. He and Tae were still giggling. You rolled your eyes.

"STOP THAT!"you protested.But they didn't stop. Then all three of you started to laugh again.

"Nice to see you're laughing,"he whispered,"I bet it won't be for too long." His smile disappearing behind his mask,"Hope I can save you before it all comes back to you...don't want to see you have any regrets."He looked at the sky above him, the sun shone so brightly. Summer was your favourite season, and so was his.

Tae was smiling at you, your smile was the torch of his dark paths and he'd do anything for it. But right now he felt as if someone was staring at you all. Someone had his eyes stuck on your smile as well. He slowly turned his head...his eyes staring at the roof. No one was there,'must be my imagination,'he shrugged the thought off and turned away.