8. CALL ME ANPANMAN!

You took a shower and got ready for heading to work.Although it was your mom's bakery still you had to work on weekends.But today you felt like you'd probably die because of the message that greeted you in the morning.

Your face had sullen because of the Niagara Fall that had streamed down your cheeks.You slowly walked downstairs and greeted your mother who was sitting in the lounge.

HEADLINES:

"Another kidnapping has taken place in the city of Busanjin-gu...People of the city are already terrified for the...."

You took a bite out of your sandwich and silently read the headlines.Your mom seemed terrified as well.It was a kidnapping of an ambassador from another country.You looked at your mom who was silently listening the news with her feet up the couch and her left arm curved round her legs with the remote on her right hand.

"You shouldn't watch such stuff!"You took the remote and turned it off.

"Uh...you're leaving,"she whispered getting up.

"Mmhm,..I'll be back by eight...Make sure you lock the place!"You told her and exited through the door.

~

"Have a good day,sir!"you said smiling giving out the pack of cookies to the old bookseller who lived down street.

"How many of them are gone?"Joy asked leaning over one of the tables."The bookseller,the librarian and the school teacher are done!"you smiled looking over the list of your regular customers."Only Mrs.Park is left from the list of our regulars!"

'That's good...but it's funny how Mrs.Park is hiding the cheese cakes from her husband and son!"You both laughed at it."I've heard those two are kinda strict on her that's why she takes our Diabetic-Patients-Special-Cheese-Cakes...today is going to be her weekly visit but she's a bit late!"She took a bit from the cake in your hand.

The door bell rang,you and Joy in professional manner greeted the customer,"Good evening,Sir...welcome to Mrs.Choi's bakers!"

"Y/N!HURRY UP!IT'S THAT GUY FROM THE OTHER DAY!"Taehyung and Jungkook rushed inside.You two looked at them confused."Who?"

"The superhero guy who saved you!"Tae panted.

"Anpanman?!"you asked.

"Yeah the Pan manny guy!"Jungkook took a deep breath.You blushed looking at the sweat breaking down his skin.You weren't over it...the dream you had this morning.

"Hurry Up!"Tae grabbed your wrist and flinging you in air rushed outside.

"Why are you taking me there?!"You yelled asking him.

"It's a huge fireeeee!"he yelled back.You looked at front,you two were running and you could see smoke rising from a building.It seemed pretty acrid since the flames were huge.

Both of you made your way to the site of incident.The fire was huge and a lot of people were screaming from the inside of the building.All of them were the employees there.You searched for Anpanman when a guy in a hoodie caught your eye.He was on the twelfth floor and helping a guy and girl.

'Thank goodness he's here!'you thought and asked people for more help.You and Tae started helping the people that were rescued.Other helped you two as well.A huge crowd had gathered by now.

"Help me!"a kid cried.You looked up.But there was no one there.

"Help me please!"you heard the kid's voice again.You looked up and saw a small hand swinging outside the window on the third floor.You didn't knew what came over you but all of a sudden you rushed inside the building.

Tae screamed for you to stop and then he rushed after you but the people there stopped him.

'If I wait for Anpanman to rescue them all I don't think they'll all make it out of there!'

You pursed your lips and covered your face with a handkerchief.You ran upstairs and reached the third floor.The black smoke and smell of gasoline made it hard to see and breath.The smoke felt thick in your body.You looked here and there.There was nobody.

"Help me!"a child cried.You ran inside one of the doors and there he was,stuck behind a table holding an action figure in his hands.His nose and face were black with smoke and he was coughing continuously.

"Hey!..don't worry I-I'm here!"you felt your legs shaking and sweat popping out on your skin.You moved a bit and the kid tried approaching you but a small burst of fire cracked the floor in between you two."Don't move!...Noona's gonna come to you okay!"you tried sounding brave.

"N-nay!"he sobbed.You didn't knew this that how did you know that it was safer if you went to him but still you knew it.'Help me!someone!'a kid's voice rang in your ears.'Again!'you thought but shrugged it and tried focusing on the situation you were in.

You moved slowly and crawling to the sides reached him.You grabbed him in your arms and he hugged you holding onto your apron.You removed the handkerchief and tied it around his mouth.Then you stood up and looked down from the window.

"Jungkook!"you yelled his name.He was standing down there yelling out yours.

"Y/N!"Tae and he yelled.

"Take this kid!'You held the child in your arms.He wasn't letting go of you."Hey!Now noona's going to hand you down to that guy down there!"He nodded as you spoke.You smiled at him and then lowered him.The fire brigade was here as well so one of the fighters took the kid.

"Miss...you stay there as we'll close in!"the fighter said taking the kid.They brought the kid safely to the ground.The fighter tried to reach you but then...

An Explosion Took place!

The whole building shuddered. The crowd backed down and you felt a strange push to yourself.You fell inside.

"Y/N!!!HELP HER!!!SOMEONE!!!"you heard him screaming again."Pabo!"you whispered smiling at his screams.You felt your breath hitching and your vision blurring.You coughed and tried to avoid breathing the smoke.You stood up on your shivering feet. Your legs couldn't carry you cause the explosion had been too forceful.You crawled your way outside and gladly you made it safely.The way through the window was blocked by huge pieces of the building blocks.

You tried looking for another way out but by now you felt heavy.

"Help!"you squealed but it was lower than a whisper."H.E.L.P!"

"Y/N!"he grabbed before the wires hanging from the roof turned you into a electrically roasted baker.

"Huh?!"you turned back.Your eyes half lidded and your spirit almost ending.

"You're okay!...I'm here!"he smiled at you but you couldn't see it since it was behind a mask.You smiled at him."Anapanman,"you felt unconscious.He held round your waist.He smiled at you again and then flew outside the building saving you again.

He brought you outside.Tae and Jungkook ran over to you and covered you up in a blanket.

"Thank you!"Tae and Jungkook thanked him. Tae held onto you and hugged you tightly.You were still unconscious.

"Take her to the hospital!..she's wounded!"Anpanman demanded and both of them holding you up took you to one of the ambulances.

"Hero!Hero!Hero!"the crowd started calling out."What is your name Hero?!"

"My name?!"he smiled behind the mask...cause he knew that from today and on wards....the lives of you two were going to change...He smirked and then smiled again,"CALL ME ANPANMAN!"

A/N:

Guys please don't make assumptions!

tho the assumptions were wrong!..still!

T_T