12. Till You Can.

You cleaned your room. Made your bed and jumped on it. Landing in your comfort zone.

"Nothing is better than this!"you yawned.

-KNOCK KNOCK-

"Come in!"you called out. Your mom opened your door. "May I come in?"she asked.

"Mhm,"you patted on the mattress. She came in and climbed in your bed. You moved a bit making space for her.

"How was today?"she asked, you snuggled her. "It was like everyday,"you hugged her.

"Ah...hope it goes on normal basis for you from now on,"she kissed your forehead. "Me too,"you whispered.

"So....who is this anapana?"she asked. "Mom!"you laughed,"it's Anpanman!" She laughed along you.

"He's a superhero who just saved me many times,"you stopped hugging and moved back to look at her,"simple."

"Simple?"she raised an eyebrow,"I see."

"What?"you quizzed. "No nothing,"she trailed off. You laughed again,"He's just a superhero...like Superman and Batman!"

"Yeah well Bruce Wayne isn't happy about his identity being revealed"your mom explained in the most non-serious manner,"I can't believe he and I went to the same school,"she joked. "Mom!"you sarcastically remarked as she giggled.

You hugged her back. "Okay take a good rest,night sweetie,"she kissed your forehead one time and walked out of your room. "Night mom,"you smiled at her. Her soft smile made you warm. You cuddled your pillow. It was pretty dark out now. You closed your eyes. You were about to sleep softly when your eyes fell on a silhouette.

You sat up straight. Who was it?Was it a thief or maybe a kidnapper?He could be anyone!

You slowly climbed out of your bed. You walked to the door that opened to the balcony.

"You can't be a spy....at least not like this,"he turned to you. Your jaw dropped.

"What are you doing here?"you asked shocked.

"I'm enjoying the scene,"he sighed,"such a nice night." You walked out of the room and accompanied him. You were kinda curious to know who this guy was. His face was so well hidden. You couldn't even guess by his voice.

"You're wondering who I am,"he turned to you. "Who wouldn't?"you turned to him.

"Well you'll know soon,"he smiled behind his mask but you felt it. You felt his smile. You smiled back.

"Thank you,"you whispered. He nodded,"You're welcome."

"How did you get these super powers?"you blurted,"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said tha-"

"They're God gifted,"he answered looking back to the sky. "Oh,"you knitted your brows in surprise. "Ahahaha!gotcha!"he laughed.

"You're weird,"you chuckled. "I sure am...not normal."

"No doubt,"you agreed. "So do you think you can fall for me someday?"he tilted his head in your direction.

You spoke after a pause,"Nope...I don't think it will happen, Mr.Anpan,"you rolled your eyes. He laughed again.

He turned to face you,"And if you do?"

You frowned,"I'm sorry?"

"Nothing,"he moved back a bit,"thank you for the small talk,Y/N." He bowed and then his feet lifted in air, as he flew a bit. Rose petals started to float around him. Your eyes widened.

"Good night,"he whispered and then disappeared behind the petals. You tried to reach out to him but he wasn't there.

"Night,Anpan,"you whispered. You walked back into your room, closed the door. Climbed your bed and then...

SCREAMED INTO YOUR PILLOW.

So that was the first ever love-confession-sort-of-confession you received. Your cheeks turned red with shyness. You fanned your face. "OMG!"you screamed into the pillow,again.

He laughed as he flew back,"She's never going to change,"he swayed his head in a no, amused by how tough you were in front of him.

"I hope you stay this tough when that day come,"he looked at his shadow, that the moonlight caused in the water flowing below him,"I hope you can save what will comes,"he whispered as he flew into the unknown place.

~

LOvE HiS sMilE anD BTS