4. PLANNING TO RUIN IT

BACK TO WHERE MR.PARK WAS TRYING TO RUIN YOUR DAY:

He was still there only two centi-meters apart from your face.He could probably sense the heat your body was radiating.His eyes were still locked in your's.You tried to back away but you were already glued to the chair's back,so you moved a bit to the left.

"Say...Ms.Choi,how boring am I to you?"he asked,smiling.

"Huh!"you looked back at him.Again your eyes got locked in his.

"What do you see,Y/N?"his tone was serious.His smile had disappeared.You looked carefully with widened eyes into his.All you could see was your reflection.You both were silent for a moment.After no response,he sighed.

"Well,Ms.Choi I guess you should head home...it's getting late."He moved back and stood straight.You were still in your chair.

He walked over to his desk and started gathering his stuff,"You may lea-"you ran outside in an instant,"leave!"He stared at the door,confused.

"So...a date...with Mr.Jeon,"he smirked,"this is gonna be fun!"

~~~~~~~~~~

You ran outside to the gate.You felt like you were gonna melt.Your body seemed to be at 100 degrees.

*pant...pant*you rested your hands on your knees,bending yourself a bit.

"AISH!..What did he mean?!..Aigoo!(pant)my face!"you cupped your face.It was burning.

"What took you so long?"

"AAAAAH!"you jumped.

"Why are you so scared Pabo~?"he asked almost as scared as you,"It's me!"

*SIGH*...'Aish!you scared me!...GOSH!"you whined and sat on the ground.He stared at you blankly.Then he sat beside you.

"What happened...are you okay?"he bowed down to look at your face.

"I'm fine..AISH!that idiot!"you pushed his face away with your hand.

"Did something happen?...did Mr,Park do something?"he asked with concern in his tone.

You stopped panting and calmed yourself,"It's nothing...nothing happened."

"You sure!"he looked at you suspiciously."Araso!Araso!"you yelled.

"What ever you say~"he sang getting up.He gave you a hand and you took it.He pulled you up,you patted your clothes.Then you both started walking.He always brought you orange juice without any sugar...you both liked it that way.He passed the juice box to you and you both started drinking.

"Naay~...Y/N...can I ask you something?"he asked looking at his feet,as you both walked.

"Hmm!"you sipped.

"What did Jungkook say to you?"he looked in front of him.

"OH...that!"You blushed all of a sudden.You shared everything with him so you thought of telling him.

"He asked me to attend an EXO concert with him."You continued blushing and sipping.

He was silent for a sec,"OH...it's a date then!"he smirked looking at you.

"ANIYAY!....AH...WHY WOULD YOU GET THAT IDEA?"you choked.

"Well,it seems like one!"he winked at you."It's nothing like that!...it's just a friendly offer!"you said in a scolding tone.

"Yeah whatever you say,miss,"he laughed taking your juice away from you."YAH!...KIM TAEHYUNG-AH!give it back!"you yelled running after him.You both ran laughing and chasing each other.

~~~~~~~~

"I'll be heading inside...Bye~"you waved at him and went inside your house.

"Bye~"he waved back,smiling.

Then he moved back and started to walk away.All of a sudden something hit his brain.He took out his phone and texted Joy.

'A date with Jungkook' he thought as he got a reply from her."Sounds fun!"he smirked.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry this wasn't a pretty long chapter...and plz don't mind the fact that I don't explain the expressions in detail cause I really don't know what to use to write them since I don't speak English..so it's kind of hard to write it as well

Anyways,do you guys like the story so far...tell me what you think about it?

Also about the date you're gonna have with Jungkook...well hopefully it goes like the way you want to...will it or will it not?

LOvE JiN and BTS