14. MACARONS IN A STORE OF LOVE!

You ran to the bakery. The summer festival was almost around the corner and that meant you guys were getting really busy with all the festival sweets your customers had requests. 

        "I'm so sorry!"you whined,"I just woke up and came running at supersonic speed!" 

        Joy and your mom eyed each other, smiling at how hopeless you were. "Y/N!"your mom cleared her throat," make the macarons for Mrs.Wang but remember to make them in blue, orange and white."She added frosting to her cake.

        "Yes!I'm on it!"you ran to the baking room. You and your mom made everything yourself for most of the time. You guys had some high schoolers working at part-time but mostly it was you and your mom. Joy was also a part-time worker.

        You guys had moved from Seoul to this place after your parents divorced and you chose to live with your mom while your elder brother chose to live with your dad. Yes you had an older brother, Choi Min-ho. He was a college student and often visited you on his breaks, your mom and he had a the opposite relationship than the one you had. 

        They both were like Mary and Jesus; while you and your mom were like healthy rivals, more rivals less healthier.

        You never told anyone about him, it wasn't a settling feeling to talk about the divorce or a brother who wasn't there for you when you were low, he was like a relative who lived far away. 

        You got reminded of him because he loved macarons. He used to bring you these as a treat.

        You wiped the flour off your face. You huffed.

        "YAH MACARONS!"you yelled,"YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME!"you beat the batter with full force. Tae entered the shop.

        "Hey I brought some drinks for everyone!"he greeted you guys. You heard him and ran out to get a drink.

        "I'm famished!"you grabbed a box of juice from his hand. "Hey that's mine-"

        "We share,Tae!"you sipped from it,"what's mine is yours's!"you sat on the floor. Tae stared at you in silence and disappointment. "What?"you asked.

        "Turn your back,"he whispered. You turned your back to him, he sat down as well. He grabbed your apron and pulled you closer. He started tying the knot as he unintentionally sang this small melody he used to sing for you as a kid. He had been in Japan during his childhood so he often sang in Japanese.

        Uta wo utatte ai wo todokeru    :   By singing a song, we will deliver our love

        Sekaijuu egao ni saseru             : And we will make everyone around the world smile!

        You smiled at his words, it wasn't that his words were less meaningful but the melody in his voice was so beautiful that it made you relax. " Mazu wa kimi kara haato torokeruLet me start by making  your heart melt first."You answered. 

{Song 1 ; I don't own these lyrics. These are from honey works.}

        You leaned back, facing him under his chin. How was someone so majestic even through the worst angles possible? You often thought the girl Tae would fall for would be blessed to have the world's most handsome guy fall for him.