7.I WANT TO DIE!

A/N:

Sorry for the late update....well I had to go and celebrate EID...also

EID MUBARAK to all of you

Guys I know It's hard but my parents are not allowing me to update....so yeah it'll be pretty slow for all of my stories but still keep reading and supporting!

~

"KISS!KISS!KISS!"the whole crowd went haywire....asking you two to kiss.

"I-I'm sorry...but we're not even dating!"you said in the mic,apologetically.

"Aww...she's denying it tho he just sang for her!"Baekhyun being the love expert broke in between the two of you,"Now kiss!"he shouted making you guys go deaf.

"Uh..."Jungkook looked at you. HIs nose,cheeks and ears were red already.You blushed to the fullest since it was your first time.You two looked at each other and then looked away.

The two of them were standing there in the crowd.Looking at your first kiss being taken away.They had dreamed of taking it but a someone else was gonna take it.You felt butterflies in your stomach and they felt pain in their hearts. Tae looked away when Jungkook cupped your cheeks to move closer while the other person,his black sun glasses were fixed at your face,no one could tell if he had his eyes shut or were there tears in them.Still he looked,you smiled and he smiled as well,you blushed and he blushed as well but when you both got closer,he felt his heart ache,it felt a strange pain like what should have belonged to him was being taken away.He looked back at Tae but he was looking away.He turned back to you guys but Jungkook had already cupped your cheeks..

You looked at Jungkook with wide eyes as he closed in.

'THE GOD IS BEING GRATEFUL TO YOU Y/N!'you screamed inside...but somehow...you didn't know why...but it didn't feel right.You felt like you were doing something...something really wrong.

"You promised!"a kid's voice whispered inside your head.You looked at Jungkook but no it wasn't him.You looked sideways,you felt uncomfortable.Then your eyes shifted to someone who was leaving the concert,he was wearing a hoodie and you knew who it was.

"Y/N?"Jungkook whispered.You looked at him,he seemed concerned,you smiled."Y/N...Y/N!"he asked shaking you.You felt numb and distracted...

"Y/N!Y/N!"someone splashed water on you."WAKE UP!"

"What?!"you yelled at the person.

"IT'S 01 pm!...get up and help me!"your mom jerked you out of the bed.

"WHAT?!"you jumped and looked at the phone.It was Saturday...morning.

"MOM!JUNGKOOK!"

She looked at you confused."What about him?"

"NOOOOOO!IT WAS A DREAM!"you yelled kicking in your bed.You couldn't believe it.

"I don't know what you're talking about Y/N....get up and fix yourself up!...you have to go to the bakery,it's your shift today!"your mom walked out of the room.

You felt like you could cry...

You got out of the bed,thinking of what an unlucky person you were.

"You promised!"a kid's voice rang in your ears,again.

You brought your hands to your ears...tears started to fall down.You didn't know you were crying and why.

"What?promised what?!"you asked yourself shaking your head.You received a text from Joy saying that Jungkook and his girl were together again.And soon you received a text from the lad himself saying that he was sorry that he had some work and couldn't take you to the concert.

'URGH!I WANT TO DIE!THAT DREAM!KILL ME KAMISAMA!"you groaned walking out of your room.

~

"I'm sorry Y/N,"he whispered looking at you,outside your window,"I'm sorry but I had to do it...it was the best for both of you..."he flew away.

A/N:Wrote it in 15 mins...sorry for the short update!...didn't recheck so don't mind the mistakes...

also check out this story "I won't date my brother"....it's by me >///<