19

I knock on the door, and it opens. "Alright. I brought booze for me, orange juice for you, ice cream for us both, pickles for baby A, peanut butter for baby B, and more booze for me." I say. "If I don't get to drink, neither do you." She says, causing me to laugh. "I'm gonna need a lot to drink to get through this night. As your made of honor, it's my duty to figure everything out for your wedding. I also have to write my speech, and plan on doing that here." I say, causing her to smile.

"Okay, Who do you want at the wedding?" I ask. "You and my family are the only ones I want. Ric wants Caroline, Stefan, and Elena. Damon is his best man." She says and I nod.

Five hours and three bottles of White Wine later, we finish the arrangements. "Alright, I'm gonna go to sleep. I still can't believe you drank three bottles of wine!" Jose says. I giggle, and she shakes her head. "Are you seriously drunk?!" She asks me, but I put my finger to her lips and shsh her. "Whatever. Just... crash when you feel like it. Here's your pillows and blankets. I'll see you in the morning." She says, then walks up stairs.

I look around the house bored, and sigh. It gets really hot, so I take my top shirt off to where I'm only in my tank top and shorts. I lay upside down on the couch, but it doesn't help. I groan, and decide to go out. I vamp speed out the door, but bump into a tree. I look at the ground and groan.

I stand up, and run to some familiar house. I knock and the door, and I see a really familiar guy. "Jenny, what's wrong? It's 3 in the morning." The guy says. "Ooh, your fancy." I squeal. "Are your drunk?" He asks, and I lift my fingers to show him only a little. "Here, come inside." He says, then grabs my arm, but I start screaming.

I sneak into the house, but a light turns on as I walk in. "It is two hours past curfew. Where have you been young lady?!" Father asks me. "My apologies, father. George and I-" I say, but he cuts me off. "I told you to stop fraternizing with that boy! I don't need you ruining the mayors son." He yells, standing up. "Father, I." I get cut off. "Don't Father me! You are not to court him!" He yells as he grabs my arm. He squeezes on it, and I start screaming.

Damon runs down the stairs, and yells at father to let me go. Damon then pushes father away from me, but father starts to punch my older brother. "No! Stop!" I scream to the two man hurting each other. Father kicks Damon, then walks to his bedroom. I run over to my twin, and caress his beaten face. "Genevieve?" He asks. "Why did you challenge him, brother. You know his love for treacherous punishment just as well as I do." I say, and he whimpers. "It's okay, brother. I'm here. I'm here." I whisper to the fourteen year old boy in my arms.