39

My eyes open, but I see no one. I stand up from the table, and see I am now naked. I look around me, and see I'm in  the hospital morgue. I take the sheet that was covering me, and wrap it around myself. I then walk out of the room, and see a dimly lit world. "Hello?" I call out, but here nothing.

I sigh, then continue walking. I see a light coming from one of the ORs, so I walk in. There I see my best friend sitting on a table. "Jose!" I gasp, as she sighs "Lynn!" We run to hug each other, and I smile.

I pull apart from my 'little sister', and she laughs at my sheet. "Here." She says, then hands me a hospital gown. I put it on, and she sighs. "How am I here?" I ask. "Josie and Georgia are siphoners. They drain the power from other witches. They saved you before they were even born!" She says, smiling with pride. "Why?" I ask. "Because they love you. Your there mom." She says. I look at her shocked, and start shaking my head. "No. I'm not. You are. I will never take your place!" I say, and she smiles with tears in her eyes. "Gracelyn Genevieve Salvatore. Will you please be the mother of my children. I wouldn't want anyone else to 'take my place'." She says, and I smile and nod. She hugs me again, and I laugh.

We walk around the hospital, and I realize it's just the two of us. "Why is it only us. I figured we'd see the living world, just not communicate with them." I say, and she laughs. "This isn't the other side, Lenny. We're in our own personal little death world." She says, and I cock my head to the side. "Then why are you here? You should be on the other side." I say, and she smiles a twisted, inhuman smile. "I'm not." She says, then disappears.

I look around the room, but she's gone. "Jose?" I scream, then walk through the hospital, but don't find her. I sigh, then slide down the wall. I groan, and realize I'm all alone.

I walk to the front doors of the hospital, and push the lever. It opens, and I almost fall to the ground. I look to the outside world shocked, and start walking away from the hospital.

I get to the house, and walk in. My brain tricks me into letting my heart hope that I'll see my brothers, but come up with no such luck. I sigh, then grab my phone off the table. I get into my contacts, but it won't let me call anyone. I groan, then throw my phone to the ground and it shatters.

I walk into the Grill, but no ones here. I roll my eyes, then walk over to the bar. I lift my newly acquired shirt, and see the line from my c-section, which tells me I already delivered my babies for sure. I smile, then grab a bottle of Whiskey. I pour it into a cup, and take a sip from it. I then sit on the bar, and turn some music on the radio.

(A/N)
This is kinda like when Damon and Bonnie were trapped in 1994, but Jenny will not have an unexpected visitor. Maybe. Also, Lizzie Saltzman is called Georgia Saltzman in this book, in honor of Gracelyns deceased daughter.
-Katie