34

I look in the mirror, and twist my body to hopefully look right. There's a knock on the door, and it opens a crack. "May I come in, Jenny?" A fancy voice asks from the other side. "Yeah." I say, then huff and go back to looking good. "Are you ready?" Elijah asks. "I'm not going." I huff, then sit on my bed. He looks at me confused, then shakes his head. "Jenny, this whole thing is for you. You can't skip your bridal shower." He says.

"I look fat." I mumble. "No, Jenny. You look lovely." He says. "Don't lie to me. I look so super fat." I grumble, then start crying. I lean my head on his stomach and sob. He lightly pats my head, and the door opens. "Is everything okay in here?" Kol asks. "She's feels insecure and hormonal. It comes with all pregnancies. You both get out. I will handle this." Rebekah announces as she struts into my room. They look at her with thankful eyes, then quickly leave.

"Look at me, Gracelyn Genevieve Salvatore. You are not fat! You are glorious! You are radiating light! You look beautiful in that adorable little dress! Now, your going to stop your tears, your going to fix your makeup, and you are going to go to that party. You are going to have the time of your life, and you are going to celebrate those magnificent little girls cooking in your tum." She says, causing me to smile. "Okay, mom." I say, making her laugh.

We get out of the car, and I waddle into the Grill. Everyone smiles, and I sit down in a chair.

Matt walks over to me, and looks guilty. "I'm sorry, Jenny. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I know it wasn't your choice. I don't care what your and Rics plan is after they are born, but I'm with you through it all. I will always be here for you. I love you." Matt says. I feel my hormones act up, and I start crying. "Thank you. I love you to. Your so sweet." I say, and everyone laughs. He kisses me, then I see Ric walk in.

I stand up, with the help of Matt and Rebekah, and Ric walks over. "How are my girls?" He asks, and I smile. "Healthy as a newborn flower." I say, and we both cringe at the poor analogy. "That's the best I've got." I say, and we laugh. He then notices Rebekah, and sighs. "Hello, Rebekah." He says. "Hello, Alaric." She replies coldly, and I smirk.

"Alright, time for the relay!" Elena squeals. I smile, and pull out the babies and diapers. "Let's see, Matt, Ric, and....... Tyler, go sit by the table." She says, and I hand her the stuff. "You have to put the diaper on the baby in thirty seconds." I say. "That's not to hard." Tyler says. "Blindfolded." Elena finishes. They look at us shocked, and I laugh then pull out the baby towels. Rebekah puts them on each of there heads, and we place the stuff in there designated spots. Rebekah pulls out the stopwatch, and I smile. "Go!" She yells, and they start.

As I watch Ric put the diaper on, Matt put it on the head, and Tyler rip its head off, I realize my brothers didn't even come. I hide the pain with a smile, then see there done. They take off there towels, and Ric looks at the other two. "That's terrifying. Neither of you are babysitting." He says, causing us to laugh. Maybe this won't be so bad.