27

We get to some house, and Ric stops the car. "We're here." He says, and I nod. I grab my box of fries, and walk with him to the house.

We walk in, and see a girl watching the video from the wedding. "Why are you watching this?" I ask. "I noticed something." She says, then starts talking with Ric. I ignore them, and continue eating my French fries. I feel my health start to pick up. I then take a drink from the blood cup, and manage to keep it down.

Ric lays a map across a table, and I take a sip from my coke cup. "This will find where the twins are?" I ask. "Yes. It will  show us where they are on the map." She says, and I nod. "I need your blood." She tells Ric. He holds his hand out for her, and she cuts his palm. He then squeezes it, and a puddle is formed. "Once the blood is in the proximity of the babies, it should ignite." She says, and we nod.

She then starts muttering, and the blood starts to move in my direction. I watch it, until it travels off the map, and drips to the floor. I raise my hand. "Um, excuse me, um, your spells broken. It's not even on the map." I say, causing them to both look at me. I sigh, then take one of the napkins, and go to wipe up the puddle of blood on the floor. As soon as I touch it, the blood catches on fire. I scream, and scoot back. "What was that?!" Ric yells.

She stares at me, then her eyes pop out of her head. "Impossible!" She whispers. "What's impossible?" I ask. "The spell isn't broken, Grace. The twins aren't on the map. There in you." She says. I look between her and Ric, then jerk my head forward. "I'm a 178 year old vampire. That's literally not even possible." I state the obvious. "I don't know how, but they are!" She says. "I'm not doing this!" I say, then walk out of the house.

I sit in the car, and start crying. I can't be pregnant. I'm a vampire. She has to know. How?! I never told anyone! Nobody knows about Georgia!

The other door opens, and I quickly wipe the tears. "I'm sorry." I say. Valerie is 100% convinced the girls were moved to you." He says. "I just understand how they would still be alive, though. I'm a vampire. My baby oven should be closed." I say.

"Let's get a pregnancy test." He says. "Ric-" I start, but see the look in his eyes. "Fine." I huff. "Thank you, Jenny!" He says, then starts the car. "On one condition." I say, making him look at me. "You have to get me pickles and peanut butter." I say, and he laughs. "Okay, lets go to the store." He says, then takes off driving.