25

3rd person
Glass is shattered everywhere. Chairs littering the floor. Bodies laying aimlessly. Moaning is heard from all around the room, coming from the injured innocents. On top of all the pain filled moans, a frail shriek comes from the alter.

Joshua stands up, calling for his murderous son.
Damon holds the unconscious Elena.
Stefan looks over his love to make sure she is okay.
Alaric holds the hand of his fallen love.
Josette lays in the hands of her 'sister', dead.
Gracelyn cries over the body of her best friend. Her loud cries filling the whole barn.

Jenny's POV
I can't hear anything. I know my mouth is open. I know I'm screaming. I just can't hear it. My eyes are glued to blood coating me and Jose. On our dresses. On our hands. Our faces. In our hair. It's everywhere.

I feel arms try to pull me from my 'little sister', but I let them. Damon pulls me into his arms, and I cry into his chest. I faintly feel his hand moving my hair. He rocks us, and Stefan runs over to us. Caroline and Elena hold each other behind Stefan, and my little brother holds my hand in his.

My body isn't moving, but my mind is on fire. She's gone. My little sister is gone. She's dead. She died in my arms. Her brother killed her. She's dead.

I look at Damon, and he starts shaking me. "No! No!" He yells. I feel something in me flip, and I don't feel anything. Not because I flipped my humanity, but because I fall to the ground unconscious.