38

Stefan's POV
My phone starts to ring, so I shush Caroline and Elena.

Hello.
Stefan, you and Damon need to get down to the hospital.
Why?! What's wrong?

Caroline and Elena immediately drop the smiles, and look at me concerned.

Jenny passed out. Elijah took her to the hospital. We are on our way there. Matt and Alaric are as well. You and Damon should be there.
What?!
Stefan, you two have abandoned her through all of this. Be there for her!
Okay. We'll be there in ten.

I hang up the phone, and Damon walks in. "Why were you talking to Barbie Klaus?" He asks. "We need to go. Gracelyns in the hospital." I say, and the smirk falls from his face.

3rd person POV
Gracelyn Genevieve Salvatore lays on a cold, metal table in the basement of the hospital. Her body is still, and so is her mind. Four hours have passed since her death. In those four hours, much has happened.

Damon Salvatore has flipped his humanity off.
Stefan Salvatore, being quite the opposite, feels millions of emotions flying through his head.
Kol Mikealson sits in a bar, a girl with a bleeding neck next to him.
Nicklaus Mikealson sits in his study with a bottle of liquor in his hand.
Rebekah Mikealson sits in her room, in tears, surrounding herself with things to remind her of her best friend.
Elijah Mikealson sits next to his 'little sisters' cold, lifeless body.
Alaric Saltzman sits next to his daughters, crying silently, as to not wake his children.
Matt Donavon sits in his house, alone, with silent tears falling for his love.

That night, all friends and family of Gracelyn Genevieve Salvatore were ruined. They each had been damaged before, but now, they are broken.