One, Ashton's World

My eyes fluttered open, the sound of regret snoring beside me. I turned to face that regret, and saw the back of its green hair. Michael Clifford was one regret. I stretched, being extra careful not to wake him and have him go for another round. I knew today I was going to see Calum, and then Ashton later on. I didn't have the strength for four goes at it. I needed to climb out of bed and get my clothes as quietly as I could.

Michael snored, and I twitched. The sudden noise of another human being made me both scared and want to be in contact with them. I never needed to really connect with a person to become close to them, I just needed to know they cared, even if it's just in the slightest way. Michael turned and tossed his hand on the bed where I was laying before.

"Lukey... Where did you run off to?" I heard Michael said, I shivered at his voice but stopped what I was doing and turned to him.

"Hey Michael..." I said, very nervously. Michael opened his eyes and smirked at me, rubbing his eyes with his thumbs.

"Last night was.."

"I know," I said interrupting Michael, he smirked and patted on the hotel bed.

"Like yesterday after the show?" I finished my sentence, Michael laughed and looked at the ceiling, shoving the blanket down his bare body.

"Oh yeah I remember that" he said, I blushed. That was when Ashton had walked in on us, because he said he never heard Michael moan like that. It had been like this for a while now, ever since me and Calum had a bet that I couldn't suck all the dicks in under ten minutes. One thing led to another and that became a regular thing.

Then one day, Calum and his bright ideas decided that he wanted to fool around with me, and then Michael found out and didn't want to be left out and of course it wouldn't be complete without Ashton. And now I am successfully the bands bitch.

"Leaving so soon Hemmings?" Michael said, I half smiled and grabbed my pants, sliding them on over my thighs and butt.

"I gots to, so do you, show tonight" I said, Michael got out of the bed and walked up to me, placing a cold hand on my bare shoulder. He rested his head on my shoulder and laughed, a breath coming our of his nose and blowing against my neck. I shivered.

"Luke... We should share hotel rooms more often" Michael said trying to kiss me, I ducked out of it and started to put my shirt on.

"I'm pretty sure I'm sharing with Calum tonight... Sorry, anyways we have to go" I said taking a brush out of my suitcase and combing out my sex hair. Michael laughed, no doubtingly at me trying to fix my hair.

"I love seeing the mess I have made" he said following me towards the door just as I was about to leave. I opened the door and Michael almost left, but I pushed him back in the room.

"Your naked still," I said, he looked down and shook his head.

"Whoopsy" he said and then went searching for his clothes. I grabbed my shoes and held them in my hand, taking them with me to the door.

"I'll meet you at the arena" I said and quickly got out before he could protest even a little bit. I wondered down the hallway, with my shoes in my hand, doing the biggest walk of shame I have ever done. And did I stumble on to the arena like I wanted to? No, of course not. Because that would be to easy.

I got pulled into Calum and Ashton's room by Calum, and then, tossed on the floor. Calum pinned me down and smirked at me as Ashton just watched.

"Morning sunshine" Calum said in a really raspy voice, Ashton laughed at how surprised and out of sorts I looked.

"Leave him alone Cal" Ashton said, shoving Calum off me and straddling my waist himself.

"How was sharing with Michael?" Ashton asked, I narrowed my eyes, trying to get up but failing.

"I'm always sharing with Michael, and you guys" I said, looking at the floor I was laying on, moving my hand on the white carpet, then looking back at Ashton.

"But I don't just share rooms between you guys, I share more things..." I said, this threw Ashton off. Every time he realized that he was sharing me with two other guys out of sheer pleasure made him second guess anything and everything he ever said or did to me. Ashton was protective. Ashton was jealous.

The first night I was with Ashton, he made a big deal about Calum asking me to 'help' him with something. Calum put Ashton in his place, telling him that he couldn't have me all to himself. Ashton shut up after their fight, and to this day, no one talks about it. If Ashton even knew I was thinking about it, he would freak out.

"Luke, don't push it" Ashton said, Calum pushed Ashton off of me and then sat on me again, brushing my hair back with his hand.

"Oh Luke, Luke, Lucas... What would we ever do with out you?" Calum asked, I pushed him off of me and sat up, wiping off my shirt.

"You would all be very horny" I said, and this made Calum angry. Calum didn't like when I was a smart ass, to bad for him, because I was the biggest smart ass ever. I looked up at ashton as he smirked at me. I knew Ashton liked when I was a smart ass. Ashton but his lip and shoved Calum towards the door.

"Get out" Ashton said, opening the door and pushing Calum into the hallway. Ashton closed the door and locked it while Calum protested outside, but I knew Ashton didn't care, because I was being a smart ass and got him turned on.

Ashton crawled across the floor and back on top of me, he held my face in his hand and kissed me, gently, softly, and then slipped his tongue in for a quick taste. Ashton looked me right in the eyes and he pulled away, breathing heavily on my lips.

"I couldn't let Calum have you all to himself," Ashton said, his pink, soft lips running across the corner of my mouth as he talked. I swallowed a moan as I listened to him.

"I need him to see that this is Ashton's world," Ashton said, starting to take my shirt off. I knew this was going to happen at some point, just thank god it wasn't back to back again.

"And he's just fucking in it"