Eighteen, Ashton's Plane

BRINGING BACK THE SMUT. *jumps up and down violently*

P.S. IMPORTANT END NOTES!

...

Aboard a plane, that's where I was. Aboard a plane all the way up above. And aboard this plane where I was up above and all the other stuff, I was in the bathroom cubicle, the small cramped bathroom cubicle. And I was in there with my soon to be husband Ashton. And aboard this plane where I was in this bathroom up above, I decided to do something I've always wanted to do but never done. Fuck someone on a plane. In the bathroom cubicle on a crowed plane up above.

"This is bad," Ashton said as I shoved him into the bathroom, locking the door behind us and I kissed him on the lips, hard, making him giggle. We started the giggling early. I bit on his lip slightly and smirked, pulling it towards me and causing him to whine.

"That's the point" I said, kissing him again and sliding my tongue into his mouth, making sure to make it extra deep just for him. Just for Ashton. Ashton pushed me up against the door, holding me up by my ass and making my legs wrap around his waist.

"Fuck," he breathed out onto my lips which was followed by a steamy kiss. I started to grind my hips into his, creating what I hoped would be some relief for my hard on which kept getting harder.

"Fuck Luke-"

"Shut up, you ever been kicked off a plane?" I whispered to him as he kissed my neck, trying to muffle out his words by giving me little love bites. I moaned this time and he laughed.

"Yeah, if anyone's getting kicked off it's you" he smirked, and I knew that was true. I had a hard time keeping my voice down on a normal basis. Ashton gave a thrust and pushed me onto the door and that's when I needed to state dominance, he was not about fuck me into a door.

"No. Put the seat down on the toilet and sit on it" I demanded, Ashton smirked at my orders.

"Who said I have to listen to you?" Ashton said, and I unwrapped my legs from his hips and stood on the floor, yanking his pants and blue boxers down to his ankles and shoving him towards the toilet.

"Do it, so I can ride the roller coster, babe" I winked at him in a husky voice. He moaned at my words and how I was taking control. Yeah Ashton was daddy as fuck, but, sometimes daddy's got to play by different rules. Ashton smirked at me and sat on the closed toilet and waited for me to come over. I yanked off my pants and started to unbutton my plaid top when Ashton grabbed me and pulled me towards him.

"I can't wait for you to undo all those buttons. I want you now" ashton demanded. I smiled and him and bit my lip, walking over and settling down on his member. I was slow when I did it, so slow, because it still hurt a bit when I did this. I finally got all the way in and I let out a loud sigh, which was followed by Ashton covering my mouth with his hands and giggling again.

"Shut your face were going to get in trouble" Ashton laughed, I giggled to and kissed him deeply, starting to move up and down on him, he moaned into my mouth.

"Fuck" he spit out, I giggled and bit onto his lip, pulling a bit before breaking off and continuing to move, pressing my nose against his and our foreheads touching. I looked deep into his eyes, his pure, green eyes and smiled ever so devilishly at him.

"Silly boy, don't be a fool" I hummed onto his lips. He groaned at my voice, how smooth it was when I hummed the words out. I decided to do it again.

"You didn't play the golden rule," I said, saying more lyrics to a song I had only listened too twice, but seems to depict Ashton so well, I had to use them.

"'Cause once your done with this world, there's another waiting there" I smiled, Ashton's grip on my hips tightened and I knew that meant he was close. I was too, I wasn't sure how much longer I could take this.