Nineteen, Ashton's Funnel Cake

A/N I apologize in advance I got lazy with this smut >~< I'm sorry!!

...

"I can't marry you, you deserve so much better then me..." Ashton cried, and my panic attack I was going to have disappeared and I let out a breath. The problem was fixable.

"No no, Ashton I love you. The only person I want is you" I said to him, holding his arms and looking at his tear full eyes. He sobbed loudly.

"No no no! I'm a jerk and a rude person and just all round terrible you don't want to marry me," Ashton said, pulling out of my hands and tossing himself down on the bed, crying.

"I'm not nobodies baby" Ashton cried out, I hugged him regardless of his shoving and pushing and just held him in my arms.

"That's not true, Ashton your my baby" I assured him, but he pushed me off again. I was sweating, because I was nervous about where this was headed. Ashton sniffled.

"I don't feel like your baby Luke" Ashton said sadly, looking at the bed sheets with a blank expression, and tears falling down onto the sheets. I decided to get threw this wall of sadness the easiest way I knew how. And I crept over beside Ashton, placing my chest onto his back, on hand around his waist and the other slowly traveling down his pants.

"Luke I-"

"Shush. Your my baby, your my beautiful sweetheart. And it's time
For your feel better treatment" I said as my hand found it's way to Ashton's clothed dick, only covered by the thin layer of his soft boxers. Ashton let out a deep moan and leaned back into me.

"I believe you now, but, don't stop" Ashton whispered into my neck. I continued to rub him, and then reached into his boxers to grasp his member. He moaned loudly, and began rocking into my hand and back on me as I laid beside him and just continued making him feel so good.

"You need to know I love you Ashton, because I do" I continued jerking him off and hearing his little moans, I sighed and let out a deep breath.

"I fucking do" I said, and with that, Ashton came, and then, turned around fell asleep in my chest, with the last words,

"I can't wait till you say I do tomorrow"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Disney world. I was at Disney world. With my beautiful and only baby Ashton. We had walked into the gates about five seconds ago and now we already had Mickey Mouse hats, a king sized Pepsi can and we were both elbows deep in a funnel came which we decided we were going to eat for breakfast.

"This is my favourite food, did you know?" Ashton said shoving another fork full of that delicious, waffly goodness topped with strawberry sauce and covered in a mountain mixture of whipped cream and vanilla Ice cream.

"Right before you, you are my second favourite food," Ashton laughed swallowing down his cake,

"If you get what I mean" he smirked, I rolled my eyes at him and laughed, shoving him a bit and opening my mouth, pointing to the cake and receiving a piece of it from Ashton. I chewed it and swallowed down the millions of calories. I didn't care though, today was my wedding day.

We decided not to get married right away, to make a day out of it almost. I didn't want to rush, Ashton didn't want to rush... We agreed to wait because in a way if we waited it made it more special. It made us trust each other more, because, of course, we knew we would end up together.

"What do you want to do first?" Ashton asked, downing more funnel cake, I looked around at things around us. We had already gone on the dumbo ride, which was fun as shit, and we ran into Snow White who we then took a selfie with.

"I think we should go on the tea cups, then perhaps wander around..." I said, taking a bit of funnel cake and placing it into my mouth. There was ice cream on the corner of my mouth and Ashton leaned over and licked it off of me, kissing me as he did so. I pushed him a bit.

"Ashton this is a kids park," I laughed sweetly, he giggled.

"Later then, I've always want to fuck someone at Disney land... Teenage fantasy if you might" Ashton giggled. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled. Oh this guy, he was truly the love of my life.

After we ate the funnel cake, Ashton grabbed my hand and we rushed over to the tea cup ride. There was no line at all which was perfect and we went on quickly. After the tea cups was a quick trip to the bathroom, seeing as we ate cake and then went on a spinning ride. Me and Ashton threw up, got ourselves together and then hurried back to the park.

We went on so many rides I couldn't even count them and we met Cinderella, Mickey and Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Bell... And we took selfies with all of them. We spend all day long just wandering around the park, taking breaks to eat something and to take pictures... And to kiss hidden by the flowers. And we stared at the castle for ten minutes straight.

"Luke one day I'm going to buy you a castle just like this one" Ashton said while squeezing my hand in his. I turned him towards me and looked deep into his eyes and smiled.

"I don't need a castle, my prince already rescued me" I said. And with that there was a kiss, a soft tender kiss. And after that, we were off. Off to go get married.

I was about to marry my beautiful perfect boyfriend Ashton Irwin. And he would be my beautiful perfect prince.

And we would live happily ever after.

...

But then something I would have never expected happened whist we were standing at the alter.

And of course, like all good moments, this one had to come to an end.