Nine, Ashton's Quite Done

And I felt like a broken record, telling the same story over and over again. About the Bitch thing. Me being a bitch for my band mates. But this time I told it to Louis, with Niall, Justin and Ashton watching. Justin and Niall had heard it before, but Ashton didn't. Ashton never hear my version of what had been done to me.

My version went something like this;

One day I sucked all there dicks because I got dared to. After that, Calum messed around with me, we ended up fucking. Calum took my fucking virginity and it wasn't even special, like I always imagined it should have been. The other boys found out he fucked me, and they also fucked me. This is when I found out Michael was an absolute but case with his blind folds and weird kinks. And Ashton was a sweet heart, just as he was now. This had been going on for a long time, and now, even when I said no, it still happened. And every minute, of every day, my brain hurts, my heart hurts and my ass hurts.

"Luke why didn't you tell anyone?" Louis asked, I looked at him in confusion.

"If you were the bottom bitch would you go around and tell people?" I asked, Louis nodded as if he now understood with my statement and why I never told. Louis looked furious.

"Are you sure this little fucker shouldn't be on my black list?" Louis said point directly at Ashton. I out my hands up in defense.

"No no, honest. Ashton has been the only one to keep me sane lately" I admitted, Ashton held my hand and nodded.

"I need to talk to Michael and Calum then, you to come with me. This ends today and right now" Louis said, gesturing for me and ashton to follow him. And so we did, as he stormed out of the room and over to our room. He knocked on the door angrily and then Michael opened it.

"Hey Luke I knew you would come crawling ba- oh, hey Louis wants up?" Michael said, Louis shoved him out of the way, pulled me and Ashton into the room and slammed the door behind us.

"Michael and Calum, you two are in so much trouble it's unreal" Louis said, clenching his fist. Michael smiled and laughed nervously.

"What do you mean?" He said and then shoot me a 'I'm going to kill you' look. I gulped.

"Oh no, Michael, you have basically raped Luke and I am not ok with that" Louis yelled, Michael raised his hands up and made fists in defense. Louis started to punch, causing Michael to fall onto the ground. Louis was much stronger then Michael, and age was a contributing factor. Louis started punching Michael hard, causing Michael to whine under his breath.

"No means no you fucking moron, do you understand me?" Louis said while punching the crap out of Michael.

"Yes! Yes I understand you!" Michael whined and cried, just as Calum rushed into the room. Louis looked up at Calum who had a toothbrush jammed in his mouth and a surprised look on his face. Louis growled.

"Luke tells me you use him. Well if you like using people for things so much perhaps I could use you as a punching bag" Louis snarled at Calum and then stood up, rushing over to Calum and beating the living shit out of him.

The whole hotel room was filled with the screams and whines of teenage boys as me and Ashton sat back and watched Louis beat up Michael and Calum to the point where they were both on the ground and covered in bruises and such.

"Now I don't want you to do anything like this again to anyone, do you understand me?!" Louis yelled, Michael and Calum both nodded and wept in pain. So much hurting. Louis took the violent road. Louis then kissed me on the forehead, told me that if it ever happened again I needed to go straight to him and then Louis left. And as soon as the door closed, up came Michael and Calum, pushing ashton aside and me I to a wall.

"You told?!? You fucking told?!?" Calum screamed, and then the tears came again. My eyes burned from all the crying I had been doing lately.

"Oh boo fucking hoo Luke, seems like your more of a bitch then I thought you were" Michael said, and then punched me in the stomach. I cried harder then. Calum then kicked me hard, right in the side and that's when Ashton came to my rescue.

"Hey fuck off guys, if you were in his shoes you would do the same" Ashton said trying to stand up for me. It was really to bad Michael and Calum weren't taking it. At least I though they weren't, until Michael stepped away from me.

"Ashton has a point... You know what I'm not dealing with this today I don't have the energy? I'm going to lay down" Michael said and walked off. Calum still looked at me angrily and punched me again, this time I fell to the floor and held my stomach in pure pain. Ashton shoved Calum into a wall.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" Ashton yelled at Calum holding him back from me as I cried on the floor.

"Snitches get stitches, hand him the fuck over!" Calum yelled, I cried a bit louder once he said that. I felt like I was back in highschool.

"Well I don't care your not hurting him! Or fucking him!" Ashton yelled, Calum pushed on Ashton's hands, and Ashton pushed back, as I just sat on the floor, a weak, tearful mess.

"This isn't over Hemmings, so watch your fucking back" Calum said pointing to me and then walking off, he was probably going to lay down like Michael had. Calum said this wasn't over - did that mean I was still the bands bitch?! Nothing anyone was telling me was working.

"Luke? Luke are you ok?" Ashton asked, I wiped the tears from my face, which was pointless, because I was just going to cry again and again. Ashton hugged me tightly as I wept into his shoulder.

"It's not fair Ashton. I just love you and want to be with you and not them - not them - and Niall said if I found someone to love they would leave me alone and that didn't work. And Louis talked to them that also didn't work" I whined, Ashton rubbed my back trying to comfort me.

"Nothing's working!" I screamed, crying yet again. Ashton shushed me and laid me down on the cough, holding me in his big strong arms and cradling me, holding me close to him as I cried. Just cried. It was just sorrow and sadness from now on. Nothing could fix this problem.

Now I know all fanfics are fiction, but this one isn't.

I am Luke Hemmings, and this is my cry for help.

So help me...

Please.