Six, Ashton's A Murderer

"What was that?" Ashton asked me. I gulped. Oh no, no no no! I just said the L word I just let those three words, those eight letters, those strong and powerful fragments of the human language utter through my lips and float upon there stomach flying deep into Ashton's ear and brain.

"I said I want you, yeah, let's do it again-" I started to sit up but I got cut off my ashton smirking at me in a stupid way. He shoved me back into the couch and continued to smirk.

"You didn't say want, Luke" Ashton said, I was blushing like crazy by now.

"You said love" Ashton had a very evil expression on his face.

"Luke Hemmings the one who thinks it's just a game and there's no love allowed just said I love you" Ashton laughed, that's when I got angry.

"Fuck you Ashton, so what? your allowed to say you love me but when it slips out of my mouth it's like a big deal?" I said, Ashton looked at me as his expression went from cocky to angry.

"When I said it I meant it until you threw it back in my face" Ashton said, and I shoved him.

"So wait your aloud to say I'm your favourite but once I say your my favourite it's a big fucking deal?! Here's a news flash, you share me with two other boys, the evidence of love with you guys is zero. If I love one of you the love is real. It's real! Because I'm not sharing you with two other guys!" I yelled, Ashton growled.

"Shut up Luke" he said and I knew I hit those nerves when I said he shares me.

"No no, I won't shut up. You can't have me all to yourself!" I yelled and Ashton's eyes widened and I saw I saw flames erupt in his eyes.

"Yeah I went there bitch" I hissed, Ashton shoved me into the couch.

"You shut your fucking mouth, your the bitch" Ashton said, I pushed him down I to the couch and sat on his waist. He started to huff and puff, the sudden attack I pulled on him catching him off guard.

"Yeah I am the bitch, I'm a bad bitch" I said, leaning down the Ashton, kissing him slightly and chomping down in his bottom lip. He winced at the pain.

"And your a whore, a fucking whore who loves bad bitches" I said, moving to his neck and sucking a dark bruise onto it.

"So what I said I loved you? Bitches love whores, now isn't that right?" I said, I yanked on Ashton's hair forcing a kiss onto his lips. I pulled off and the brushed my lips over his.

"So shut the fuck up" I said. A sudden noise from behind me made both me and Ashton turn around to see Michael and Calum staring at us. I was not sure when they started watching, but I was sure they had seen enough.

"Erm..." Calum said him and Michael both had red faces and I was so embarrassed. There was this side to me, that I just unleashed, and I never had let anyone see that, until now. That's when I realized my pants were still down around my ankles and I quickly yanked them up, pulling them over my ass as I fell onto the floor. Ashton quickly pulled up his pants too.

"How much did you see?" Ashton asked, Michael fanned his face.

"That slurping was pretty loud there Ash," Michael said, letting out a sigh. Ashton turned red in embarrassment, and so did I.

"And that bad bitch thing... Whoa are you ok Luke?" Calum said, Ashton suddenly stood up and then ran off to the bathroom.

"I'll be back in a bit" he said quickly and in mumbles as he slammed the bathroom door behind him. Then there was a knock in the door, and it opened, showing a very confused Niall holding a tie in his hand.