Five, Ashton's Got My Laptop

A/N and here I am again. Alright sorry I'll stop posting these! This gets a bit kinky in the daddy sense of things so just a heads up, also some bum stuff... By the way the song crew love part 2 is what gave me the general idea to write this chapter. Ok I promise I won't post anymore of these enjoy.

...

The laptop situation. We all had our own. We all went on them when ever we wanted too, for example now I went on mine early in the morning, before I head down to the hotels lobby for breakfast. And I, well... While the other boys were most likely on twitter or youtube when it came to there laptops I used my laptop for one soul purpose.

To run a tumblr blog called 5-seconds-of-secrets.

Now on my blog I had a lot of stuff

- from text posts to one shots, which I often posted on my wattpad account but that was a different story - and I never said who I actually was. All the texts posts were me outing the boys on weird kinks and what ever else I could get my hands on. The one shots were things I had done with the boys. I formatted it all like a real one shot. (Luke's POV) and everything that happened, from Beginning to end, right down to the dialog.

No one knew any of this stuff was real, no one knew I was actually Luke Hemmings. I was writing out the truth right under there noses. And no one even objected to it. It was sneaky, and if the boys found out, I'd be dead.

I decided to open my tumblr, and go onto my blog. Post some texts posts for my 1167 followers. Nothing compared too my twitter. But I had respect for these tumblr people, I had respect for all fangirls now that I had started this. I started to write out some text posts.

"Calum will leave you when he's done with you" was one post I had posted, not bothering with any hashtags except #Calum Hood. Next I was posting one about Michael.

"Michael is a freak, but only in bed, not so much in a shower" came next with only the hashtag #Michael Clifford. Ashton was next.

"Ashton is... Well, just Ashton" I posted, using the hashtag #Ashton Irwin. And lastly, as I always did it, was mine.

"And Luke can't do anything about anything" and this time I used a simple hashtag, #Help. Once I was done the hashtags, I was in a bit of a writing mood. I decided to finish writing me and Ashton's first moment, which I could remember ever detail of.

It was in December, late at night, as the stars danced across the sky. We were looking out of the bus window, surprised at the snow falling from the sky. It never snowed in Australia, snow excited me. Ashton had taken my hand in his, and he told me one day that we were going to run away from the band, and be able to be alone together. I believed him, and was up for the idea, but, of course we didn't. The band comes first. Literally.

"Luke what are you doing?" Ashton said snatching the laptop out of my hands and sitting down beside me on the couch. I slammed it shut once it got to his lap, knowing that it would lock if I closed it, and Ashton didn't know my password. Ashton looked at me annoyed.

"Why did you do that? You know if you were looking at porn I honestly wouldn't give a shit" Ashton said, opening my laptop. The password screen came on and he laughed in an annoyed tone.

"Luke what's your password" he asked starting to type something in. My actually password was "AshtonsFavourite" and I doubted Ashton would eve guess that. So I was home free, until he started demanding it.

"Luke seriously fuck off what is your password?" Ashton asked, I shook my head.

"I'm not telling now give it back" I yelled, Ashton took the laptop out of my reach and placed on the couch beside him.