24

! i'm not making this chapter into a smut, but it's kinda like one (they're wearing boxers the whole time they're doing it)? again, skip if you're uncomfortable with scenes like this (tho i know most people think this is the good shit amirite ;)) !

third p.o.v

"how could you just let him drink and run wild like that?" donghyuck buckled his seatbelt while glaring at taeyong, who sighed in reply. "i was busy with something else, okay?"

tch, more like busy getting it off with jaehyun... donghyuck muttered to himself, crossing his arms in annoyance.

mark was buckled in the seat beside donghyuck, swaying back and forth as the car moved. he incoherently mumbled while slowly letting himself rest his head on donghyuck's shoulder. donghyuck noticed, but didn't smile or say anything about it.

taeyong pulled into mark's driveway and opened the door for him. mark stumbled a bit before grabbing tightly onto donghyuck, rubbing his face on his shoulder. "you're sooo hot, hyuckie~" mark stared hungrily at the younger male, who still had nothing to say to mark.

"i'll be leaving now." taeyong nodded to donghyuck and drove away. mark hiccuped as donghyuck walked with him inside mark's house.

the lights were off, so donghyuck had to feel around for the light switch. when he turned them on, mark waddled over to the stairs and sat down. "hyuckieee, c'mere~" he whined, using grabby hands to get the younger to come to him.

donghyuck rolled his eyes and put a hand on his hip as he stared at mark. "what do you want?"

mark grinned lazily. "a piggy back."

donghyuck sighed and pulled mark up, bending down so he could jump on his back. mark clung onto donghyuck's shoulders and pressed his lips to the back of his neck, lightly kissing it.

donghyuck struggled to get up the stairs because of what mark was doing. he was now sucking on the skin, harder and harder each time he came in contact with it.

"mark, stop, you're drunk." donghyuck hissed. he thought about what happened at the dance earlier; he didn't want anything that mark did to the senior girl to happen to him. donghyuck felt nowhere near ready for that type of activity.

pushing doors in the hallway open with his foot, donghyuck eventually found mark's room. he set him down and lead him to his bed. mark laid down on top of the covers.

"i'm going downstairs, but i'll be checking on you, okay?" donghyuck confirmed to the older, who was now whining and panting.

his face was completely flushed and showed discomfort. donghyuck walked back over to the male, putting a hand on his forehead. "what's wrong?"

as soon as donghyuck asked that, mark grabbed his hand and pulled him down onto the bed, and straddled donghyuck. almost like a switch had turned on, mark's personality changed. whiny, to unknown.

"strip me."

mark let his arms relax at his sides as he stared down at donghyuck. the youngers' eyes widened and he stuttered, "wait, w-what?"

mark leaned his face towards donghyuck's ear and growled. "you heard what i said, baby boy." he grabbed donghyuck's tie and slowly pulled him up.

without comment, donghyuck gulped and obeyed, beginning to remove mark's button up shirt, slowly unbuttoning the buttons one by one. when the shirt was completely unbuttoned, he slid the sleeves off of mark's shoulders and tossed the shirt to the side.

"there, done." donghyuck put on a fake smile. "you happy?"

"my pants too."