25

donghyuck's p.o.v

i rolled over and slowly opened my eyes. i was face to face with a softly snoring mark, and i silently squealed at the adorable sight in front of me.

my arms wrapped themselves around his neck as i gently pulled myself closer to him. i pecked his nose and smiled at him.

he was honestly the cutest thing.

despite what happened last night...

his eyes fluttered open and landed on mine. he yawned before whispering to me, "morning, princess."

i sat up and dropped my pillow on his head, shutting him up. "you can only call me 'baby' or 'baby boy'," i hid my face in the t-shirt i was wearing that belonged to mark.

"'princess' is too sexy..."

mark smirked and sat up, instantly pulling me onto his lap. he smugly spoke, "but you liked it when i called you that the first time."

to be completely honest, yes, i did like it. in fact, it kind of turned me on.

i just ended up blushing harder and playfully shoved him. "don't tell anybody!" i whined while he laughed.

"okay, okay! i'll only call you that when we're alone," he moved towards my ear and lightly nibbled my ear lobe. "or when we're in the mood."

my heart did a million backflips as i was reminded of last night; the sounds we created replayed in my mind like a broken record player that repeated over and over.

but then i also remembered the moment when mark told me about why he got drunk at the dance, and how he cried.

and how i held his hands while comforting him.

and how i laid my head on his shoulder.

and how i wiped his tears away.

i turned to him and gave him a sympathetic smile. giving him a quick kiss on his lips, i said, "i love you so much."

mark held both of my hands and never broke eye contact with me. "i love you too."

"whenever i'm with you, it's almost as if all of my negative emotions and aspects on life just- disappear."

mark nodded and placed his hands on my hips. "my hyuckie duckie, i'm so glad i found you on that dating app."

i sheepishly grinned at the new pet name. it reminded me of my lovely dovey username. and the fact that mark mentioned us meeting on that app made me even more shy.

"so, what do you wanna do today?" mark leaned back until his back was resting on the bed, with me still perched on his lap.

"i was thinking of something like a party? maybe inviting your friends over, and i could bring mine?"

mark thought about it for a moment. "i'd have to double check on everybody, just to make sure their hangovers aren't bad..."

"i'm surprised you don't have one!"

"speaking of that, i feel a headache in the making-"

i got off of him and let him go relieve the headache he was receiving. he stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.