21

third p.o.v

mark knocked on the front door of the house that belonged to none other than his boyfriend. he was almost instantly greeted by the familiar hug of the younger.

donghyuck pulled mark inside and both sat down on the couch. not surprising at all, donghyuck straddled mark's lap and warmly smiled at him. mark did the same, playing with donghyuck's fingers while doing so.

"so, why'd you come here?" donghyuck leaned in. "did you miss me that much?"

mark let out a low chuckle, and booped the younger's nose. "we were gonna go for a walk, but this is okay."

donghyuck pushed himself upright using mark's shoulders and beamed. "i wanna go for a walk!" he hopped off of the older and took him by the hand, running out of his house.

both boys skipped along the sidewalk. they got a few stares, but in all honesty, they didn't have a single care in the world.

"where are we going?" donghyuck questioned, scanning his surroundings for clues.

"to the park!" mark smiled and stopped skipping to crouch down. "piggyback?"

the younger nodded and hopped on mark's back, holding tightly onto his shoulders. mark began to run, and donghyuck was surprised he could run even while carrying him on his back.

when they arrived at the park, mark set donghyuck down, and met with each other's hands again. they walked into the park that was a beautiful bright green from the trees and plants, as well as the ground that was covered in a variety of flowers.

donghyuck laid down on a clear patch of grass and looked over in the distance. there was a small playground with a lot of little kids playing on the equipment. he smiled to himself as mark laid down beside him.

"we're here now," donghyuck turned his attention to his boyfriend who was shielding his eyes from the sunlight. "what did you wanna come here for?"

mark sat up and admired the boy laying peacefully amongst the flowers. his tanned skin glowed in the sunlight, and that made mark have the widest grin on his face.

"i just wanted to look at you." mark answered, sweeping some of donghyuck's hair out of his face. the younger let out a giggled and clung onto his arm. "you're my piece of art anyways, so what more can i say?"

donghyuck's heart fluttered to an extent where he pulled the older boy down onto his stomach, embracing him in the biggest hug he had ever given.

"you mean the whole world to me!" he kissed the older's cheeks. donghyuck began blushing, "but really, i'm so glad that i've met a boy like you."

the two boys closed the gap between them and softly kissed each other. the kiss was short because they didn't want to attract too much attention, but it was full of pure love and passion.

mark's phone began buzzing. he was getting a phone call, so he looked at the caller id.

"hey, hyuckie?" donghyuck hummed in reply. "i gotta take this call, it's important."

the younger boy pouted as he sat up. "you're gonna leave me here all alone?"

"it's really important, baby. please, just stay here and don't wander too far." mark kissed donghyuck's forehead. "i don't want to lose you."

donghyuck nodded and let mark go deal with his phone call. he sat up and brushed bits of grass off of his jeans. he figured the phone call would be a while, so he happily ran over to the little kids who were still playing on the playground.

on the other end of the park, mark answered his phone.

"hey."

"is he distracted?"