6

third p.o.v

donghyuck woke up in the middle of the night after having a bad dream.

in his dream, his friends avoided him because they wanted nothing to do with him and his problem with mark.

"guys, donghyuck's coming over."

"pack your bags, cause i'm not sitting with him."

"he needs to stop being so pouty and annoying when it comes to mark!"

"i really don't think he can ever get what he wants..."

"i'm really annoyed with how he's constantly being clingy to us now."

he scratched his scalp and yawned. lazily, he rolled over to his nightstand and took his phone.

when donghyuck turned it on, he immediately got blinded from the brightness.

i'm so freaking stupid, my god...

he lowered the brightness and checked his notifications. renjun had posted something on twitter.

he assumed it was something cutesy about his boyfriend, but he was curious as to see what he posted about this time.

it was a picture of chenle sleeping in renjun's bed.

donghyuck could only force a smile as he liked the picture

they're both so lucky to have each other.

he rubbed his eyes and placed his phone back where it originally was and dozed off shortly after.

in the morning, donghyuck plugged his phone into a charger at the end of his bed and began getting dressed.

he put on a pair of black jeans that were ripped at the knees, another oversized article of clothing; a pastel yellow sweater, and laced up in some low cut red converse.

donghyuck went to the kitchen and grabbed two clementines just to keep his hunger satisfied until he went out for something filling to eat for breakfast.

when he came back in his room, he heard his phone ding at a notification. it was mark.

without saying anything else, donghyuck grabbed some money and his phone which was only at 63%, but he figured it would last him the time he was out.

he left his house and walked up the street to head to his favourite café. it was called 'sweet serve', because a majority of the café sold sweets and pastries, which is what donghyuck left for in the first place.

unlocking his phone, donghyuck opened up 'lovely dovey'.

seagulleyebrows:
morning, hyuck