14

third p.o.v

donghyuck was in the middle of math class and was having trouble concentrating on his work. mark kept popping up in his mind. even though they were in the same grade, he was in a different math class than he was. but mark made donghyuck feel giddy.

his group of friends noticed the way he was acting; squirming it his seat and running a hand through his hair occasionally. they knew he was thinking about mark, and how whipped he was for the older.

at the same time, donghyuck felt so distant from mark, even though it was only yesterday since they were with each other.

was he really that clingy and needy for his soft touch?

he tried to shove the thought of mark out and away from his mind, but he began smiling. it was no use, and he remained smiling throughout the entire class; surprisingly getting the lesson done and not having to worry about any homework that night.

the bell rang and everybody in the classroom fled like a herd of stampeding elephants. as soon as donghyuck backed up against the wall in the hall, his friends approached him.

"what was up with you?" jeno nudged donghyuck while wiggling his eyebrows. that forced him to become a blushing mess in front of the other boys. "i-it was nothing, really!" he tried convincing them, but they weren't buying it. they just continued to playfully tease him as they walked to donghyuck's locker.

"mark must've done something to you cause i've never seen you blushing and smiling that much..." jisung whispered, which made him get a slap on the arm. "we literally just spent the day at my house watching movies, that's all..." donghyuck turned to his locker to put unnecessary books in it.

jaemin leaned on the locker beside donghyuck's and smiled at him. "it sounds like you had a good time!" donghyuck closed his locker and nodded. he dramatically pointed to jaemin and widely stared at his friends. "you see this? this is a friend who's actually caring and considerate!" resulting in laughter, the boys exited the building.

everybody was separating from the group one by one; jaemin held onto jeno's arm as they left for jeno's house, and renjun just had his fingers intertwined with the younger chinese boy as they left for chenle's house. jisung then left when he saw one of his other friends from his grade; leaving donghyuck to walk all by himself.

he hadn't talked to mark on lovely dovey in a while, so he figured he should at least let him know where he and his boyfriend stood.

rubberdhyuckie:
hey

seagulleyebrows:
oh hey! i just got
out of school

seagulleyebrows:
what's up?

rubberdhyuckie:
i listened to your
advice and did
something yesterday

seagulleyebrows:
and that would be?

rubberdhyuckie:
i was being myself
around mark and i
told him i liKED HIM
AND HE LIKES ME TOO
AND WE KISSED
AND WATCHED MOVIES
AND CUDDLED ALL
DAY YESTERDAY
AAAAHHHHH

seagulleyebrows:
sounds like
someone's excited

rubberdhyuckie:
AND THAT SOMEONE
IS ME ASDHJNCDJKSS