34

mark's p.o.v

"you guys really are the cutest couple..." renjun admitted, smiling at donghyuck and i, cuddled up close on his couch.

"you and chenle are cuter." donghyuck deflected what renjun said, taking it back. i couldn't help but smile at my boyfriend's cuteness.

jeno was stroking jaemin's hair, almost making him drift to sleep. he must enjoy it when jeno plays with his hair.

renjun and chenle were cuddled close like donghyuck and i.

jisung brought his boyfriend samuel over, and they just held hands. i assumed jisung felt nervous about cuddling samuel, especially since he was jisung's first boyfriend.

being around quite a few people didn't make him want to cuddle samuel more than he already did, but it did happen. and everybody, including myself, was fanboying.

"everybody's cancelled, jisung and sam are the cutest." i whispered, causing both boys to blush.

we were all watching a movie at donghyuck's house, but we weren't really watching it. we were basically just hanging out and paying attention to each other.

"so hyuckie, how many times has mark given you hickeys?" chenle asked out of nowhere and leaned in, a smirk on his face. jaemin opened his eyes and stared at donghyuck, a smirk finding a way to form on his face as well.

and soon enough, everybody was anticipating an answer.

donghyuck pondered for a while, before coming clean. "i'd say he's given me hickeys at least 5 times."

i was taken aback at the answer, but i knew it was true. we made out a lot during spring break; and we may or may not have given each other multiple blow jobs...

but of course, we weren't going to say anything about that.

"damn..." jeno said, still holding a smirk.

"you guys must really like each other a lot..." samuel spoke up for the first time. he rested his head on jisung's chest, who was smiling and holding onto his small waist instead of blushing.

donghyuck nodded and hummed, looking up at me with a smug smile. all i could do was peck his nose, he was irresistible. his neck was coated in faded purple marks, his lips plump and almost begging me to kiss them.

i could've sworn at some point that donghyuck was an angel that had descended from heaven.

he was that beautiful.

i could tell him those words over and over again, and he'd just smile.

and his smile had the power to light up a room.

my sunshine.

.  .  .

the other couples had fallen asleep, all of them except for donghyuck and i.

he played with the bottom of my t-shirt, his head on my lap.

"i'm so glad i found you."

he sat up and straddled me; resting his arms on my shoulders and letting his hands hang.

"i love you." donghyuck mumbled, pecking my lips multiple times.

i brushed his hair back with my hand, my other holding his lower back. i pulled him in for another kiss when be went to peck my lips again. softly biting on his bottom lip, he happily opened his mouth, our tongues dancing with each other.

donghyuck pulled away and quietly panted. i hummed.

"i love you too, baby."

"renjun, can we try that?" a voice whispered a little too loud.

"shh, chenle!"

renjun and chenle noticed us staring at them. blushes creeped onto their faces.

donghyuck and i laughed. "just go upstairs, then." donghyuck muttered, pointing to the stairs.

"i-i was just kidding!" chenle stuttered.

"sure you were."

《 🖊 》

epilogue is next :..)