Chapter 5

Hey guys! Me again! I've decided that I won't alternate the POV's anymore for each chapter. I think that Alex has way more stuff going on with her, so from now on it's gonna be mainly Alex's POV. But I will occassionaly have Jack's POV and other's, but mostly Alex's.

So this chapter's from Alex's POV. ENJOOYY!!

Thank you!! =D Hope you like it! AND COMMENT!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After almost four hours of screaming, jumping, trashing, tantrums, a nap (which much to the disappointment of Jack and myself didn't last very long), and dinner, I closed the door after saying 'bye' to Michael and his mom.

I closed the door and leaned against the back of it, sighing. I picked up a kitchen towel off the floor, which had been used to clean up the chocolate ice cream on Michael's top, and threw it at Jack. He was sitting on the couch flicking through the many channels coming on my tv.

He hadn't been much help throughout the childish dramas of today, with complaints of his own about how loud Michael was.

'Get your lazy ass of the couch and help me Jack!' I simply replied after he gave me a 'what-the-hell-was-that-for' look when the towel hit him.

'Are you serious Mikey? Come sit next to me. I know you can't resist me,' he winked as a slow smirk crept ip his face. 'You can't possiby have any energy left after that... that... well THAT!'

Wow, I just noticed he called me Mikey. He hadn't called me that since forever. Jack sometimes used my middle name as a nickname, by turning Mykel into Mikey. I secretly loved it, but never admitted it to him. I couldn't help the smile that tugged at the corners of my mouth as he patted the spot next to him on the sofe. It did look very tempting, so I took up his offer and went to sit down next to him.

He immediately wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him. I rested my shoulder against his chest as my eyelids failed to stay open for more than a couple of minutes. Letting out a frustrated sigh and cursing under his breath, Jack turned off the tv.

'Hey why did you turn off the tv?' I asked.

'Because everything that's on is crap! And why do you care anyway? You're half asleep!'

He had a point, but I just love having something running in the background. I don't like silence. It's kind of spooky. I'm almost always home by myself because of my aunt's job, and I always have something in the background. It could be tv, music, or the radio.

I just sighed in response, because I was just too tired to defend my point and to talk.

'Man kids are really tiring, huh?'

'Mmm hmm,' was all I could manage. I could feel Jack twisting my hair around his fingers and playing with it.

Then I added, 'But you got to admit that they are just so frigging cute! It's like their cheeks are little marshmallows which you could just squeeze and gobble up!'

I let out a small giggle and took my head off Jack's chest. He raised his eyebrows at me and looked at me with a 'that-was-so-random' kind of look.

'Not to mention, they are full of energy and fun to be around,' I said as my eyelids started to droop again.

Suddenly I remembered that Jack hadn't given me my official present yet. I started to bubble up with excitement and I snapped my eyes open and punched Jack playfully in the shoulder.

'Yo, Jack-o!'

'Whhhaaatt??' he asked frustratedly, moaning like a child.

'Well I'm sorry, but I didn't realise that having a minute long nap is more important than giving your girlfriend her gift on your anniversary!' I said, my voice laced with sarcasm.