The god that cannot be broken

Natalia entered the room and saw the boys all cuddled up. She closed the door gently as she sat and read the book on the small desk lamp.
She did not want to disturb them as much as she loved how they favored each other and showed great passion. It almost makes one forget about the past they left behind.
Natalia shakes her head, getting rid of the bad memories she endured in her past. She snapped herself back to reality, thinking about ways she could kill a god. But none of them seemed as the right thing to do.
A god cannot be stopped or killed...not that she knows of. She's only been there for the demon wars in her realm and all her library studies show that nothing would be the same of a god descended from the dead.
However, Perces may be the villain of the story he cannot be killed but maybe he can be broken...
Suddenly a knock startled her, making the small energy inside her hide a syringe in the sleeve of her coat.
Outside someone cleared their throat, a high pitch voice spoke, "I'm here to check up on the following patient. Would you mind opening the door?"
Natalia covered her mouth to prevent herself from snickering. Are the kids that bad at acting? She thought.
As the outside guest tried to open the room, Natalia just sat and watched, she counted the seconds and minutes this would take before she'll actually do some damage.
"Natalia Eileen Hustmann, my sweet lady. Mind opening the door?" A male voice asked.
"Who? I haven't heard any dear call me 'lady' in quite awhile," Natalia said bluntly. "Whatever you want I'm not interested."
"You know, having a conversation to a door is quite peculiar for someone who's just escaped a war of worlds."
"Julian? Is that you who I'm speaking to?"
"Yes. Now I do no harm because I nearly killed my own soul for Dante. You better let me in!"
"Ghost or demon?" She thought silently.
A little nudge to the head wouldn't hurt, if it did, then thank god they were in a hospital.
Natalia unlocked the door and let Julian in, she touched his arm and felt muscle underneath his jacket. "Holy goddess, your real?"
"No, lady," Julian crooned. "I'm a demon!?"
Natalia laughed and offered her seat, Julian saw the two boys curled up together. "Why does the god want him dead?"
"Daniel made a deal with a god and he tried to kill Aristotle. His father was a sacrifice—he's in critical care, and Dante has surgery in a couple of hours."
"I thought it was only a bullet wound?" Julian asked.
"Yeah it is. Just that the doctor found some major internal damage, and him comatose. They couldn't proceed."
Natalia glanced at his vitals, they were stable—for now.
"It's nearly morning. We should go before the visitors arrive. Besides we have a meeting to attend with the deputy. This magician thing needs to be solve right now," Natalia informed.
Julian waved her a lazy goodbye. "Go. I'll stay here with them."
"I hope they don't kill you," she smiles.
"Just go," Julian chuckled. "And be careful, if we are going to be working together. I need you to stay alive."
"Why?"
They both snapped their head to the boys. Dante opened his mouth to scream as he saw Julian but threw a pillow instead.
"Really?" Julian asked baffled. "You could've thrown the chancla at me?"
Dante points down to the chancla. "It was all the way down there. I currently have someone against my chest and they look cute enough to be sleeping."
"Next time don't throw a pillow."
"Like I said, 'I have a meeting.'" Natalia chimed in, leaving the boys alone.
Now that she thought about it...
Was it even a good idea?
"Nothing can go wrong," She murmured. "Absolutely nothing..."