> 19 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                               .°•◇•°.

    Jimin finished being dramatic then went outside of the magic room leaving jungkook alone. After fine minutes he came back holding a small brownie cupcake that had a sticky note on it that said.

   Sorry for blaming you. Please forgive me >.<

    He handed it to jungkook without saying a word. Jungkook saw it and chuckled. He accepted the brownie and looked at Jimin. Jimin sat infront of him. He couldn't look at him in the eyes so he looked at the floor.

   "You are actually very nice. You made me feel safe and I'm stupid for blaming everything on you. That night I agreed to it. I agreed to kiss you and I agreed to go with you to the magic shop. You did nothing but to help me forget or take revenge. I'm sorry" Jimin said.

   Jungkook chuckled and patted Jimin's head. "Aigoo, so you trust me?" Jungkook asked.

  Jimin nodded and smiled. He actually does. He feel safe around Jungkook. Jungkook cleared his throat and looked away. "I promise that I won't ever let anything hurt you okay?" Jungkook said almost whispering.

   Jimin looked at jungkook and nodded. "I trust you." He said. They both kept looking at each other's eyes. Jimin's heart started beating faster. His eyes were hooked on jungkook's small cute lips. Jungkook was having second thoughts but, he leaned in slowly. Still far away. But slowly leaning in. Jimin leaned in too.

    "MEOW" Taehyung got in the room because Jimin left the door open. It made them both flinch. Jungkook bit his bottom lip wanting to choke Taehyung for ruining the moment.

  Jimin quickly got up and gulped. "Haha Luna!" Jimin said as he held Luna up. He caressed it as the cat purred.

    Jungkook wanted to kill Taehyung at the moment. He was frustrated.

   That was close.. Jimin thought.

   Jungkook looked at Jimin and frowned. Was he hallucinating? He was sure he heard Jimin speak. But he never saw his mouth open and actually talk. He shook his head not thinking about it again.

   What was I thinking? I was really going to kiss him.. I should stop and just do the spell get it over with then do the forgetting spell. Jimin thought.

   Jungkook heard it again. His eyes widened as he looked at Jimin. "Um Jimin.. did you say anything? I wasn't focusing.." Jungkook wondered.

  Jimin shook his head and smiled "No! It must be the cat. It mewoed so." Jimin said.

    Then jungkook realised something. He can hear Jimin's thoughts. That's what the spell did to him. He was happy that the spell didn't do anything bad to Jimin. But it was kind of like a golden opportunity to him room he didn't want to tell Jimin about it.

   "Um.. the spell just made you extra dramatic. It didn't do anything bad to you" Jungkook lied.

   Jimin raised his brow as he kept patting Taehyung. "Wait really? You found out that quickly" Jimin said excited.

   Jungkook knew it may be wrong but, he wanted to have fun a little with Jimin's thoughts. He cleared his throat and nodded "Yes! You are safe and we can proceed. But I won't take you this time. You will wait in the here" Jungkook said.

    Jimin shook his head "No! I want to come with you. I won't open my eyes I swear" Jimin said.

   Jungkook didn't want to take jimin because he may lose the ability to listen to Jimin's thoughts. He knew the spell wasn't permanent. He could lose it in a week or a month.

   "Fine.. But let's eat first" jungkook decided Jimin nodded as jungkook quickly took Luna from Jimin and threw it on the floor. "The cat already ate! Let's leave it here" jungkook said as he glared at Taehyung.

   He knew Taehyung didn't eat yet but it was a punishment for ruining their moment. Taehyung meowed angrily.

  "Are you sure? It seems hungry" Jimin was concerned. Jungkook nodded quickly pushing Jimin out of the magic room and locking the door on Taehyung.

   "That bitch" Taehyung mumbled.

    Jimin sat on a stool watching Jungkook cook. He lived by himself so he knew how to make some food. Jungkook was wearing a shirt so he pulled up the sleeves. Jimin looked at his hands then looked away quickly.

   His hands.. They are big. Jimin thought.

   Jungkook grinned but he hid it quickly as he quietly was cooking.

   So he is bisexual? He wouldn't have sex with me if he wasn't. I wonder what's is his type. Jimin rested his chin on both of his hands.

   Jungkook wanted to answer the questions. But he knew Jimin wouldn't think anymore around him if he knew about the ability.

   "Jimin.. what is your type?" Jungkook asked.

  Jimin swallowed nervously. "M-My type?" He stuttured. Jungkook hummed in reply as he looked at Jimin and smiled.

   "Oh.. someone who can love me.. forever" Jimin said.

   Someone who I feel safe with.. someone I trust. Someone that won't ever cheat on me. Someone that can handle me. Jimin thought.

   Jungkook looked at Jimin and sighed "When are you breaking up with your boyfriend?" He asked.

                             .°•◇•°.

          Yes legend of the sea inspired this part of the story 😂 cuz honestly it was hilarious and funny. (๑′°︿°๑)

    Don't forget to vote