> 40 < (Finale)

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

  .°•◇•°.

    Jimin sighed and looked at jungkook. "Let me go" he said in a strict voice. Jungkook pouted as he did what Jimin said. Jimin quickly got the water bottle and made him drink it. Jungkook drank the water then looked at Jimin. "I feel like it didn't work.. did It?" Jungkook asked.

  Jimin chuckled and shook his head "To be honest it was all you" he said. Jungkook sighed and looked at the red pill. "Last one" he said.

  Jungkook was excited for it. He gave one to jungkook and waited for him next to his chair. Jungkook chewed the red pill then looked at Jimin. He blinked a couple of times then smirked. "You're hot" he winked at Jimin.

   "Oh god.." Jimin mumbled to himself. Jungkook pulled Jimin by his waist into his lap. Jimin's butt was placed between jungkook's legs. He was comfortable. "So what are you? Kinky? Because you don't need a pill for that" Jimin asked as he placed his arms around jungkook's back.

  Jungkook bit his lip and unbuttoned jimin's top three buttons only. "I'm turned on by you" jungkook said. He gave jimin's chest a kiss and looked at Jimin seductively.

   Jimin giggled as he reached out for his glass of wine and kept sitting comfortably on jungkook's lap. "I'm enjoying this~" Jimin said.

   Jungkook traced his other hand on jimin's back. "Kiss me" jungkook said wanting Jimin to lean down and kiss him. He wanted to touch those red plump lips of his. Jimin leaned down close to jungkook's lips. Jungkook closed his eyes but there was nothing. He opened them and Jimin was drinking his wine having fun teasing the younger.

   "You'll regret this~" jungkook said as he took jimin's glass of wine and put it on the desk. He held jimin bridal style and looked at him. "You think you can tease me~?" Jungkook rose a brow.

  Jimin giggled as he quickly leaned down and gribbed on the water bottle. Jungkook took him downstairs to his room as jimin was squealing "J-Jungkook no! I'm sorry" he giggled.

  Jungkook placed Jimin on the bed and straddled him. "Hmm how about I handcuff you this time?" Jungkook asked.

   Jimin blushed as he quickly shook his head and gave jungkook the water bottle. "Drink this first!" Jimin said.

   Jungkook took the water bottle and drank the water. Jimin sighed "Can you believe it! You were going to handcuff me" Jimin breathed out.

  Jungkook blinked a couple of times "Oh.. let's proceed" jungkook said as he started unbuttoning jimin's shirt. Jimin giggled knowing jungkook's personality is the same.

  "Ah Jungkookie, please don't tease me too much~'' Jimin said as jungkook smirked.

___

    A week has passed, jungkook has been busy looking for a spell for Taehyung. Taehyung got back home all smiley and giggly. "JUNGKOOK" He said in a loud voice.

  Jungkook quickly went to him to see what was happening. Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked at Taehyung. His hair was messy, clothes were worn wrongly. He had a couple of buttons opened up and his lips were red. "Who fucked you?" Jungkook asked.

   Taehyung giggled and bit his lip. He layed down on the couch and looked at jungkook "You don't need to find another spell~" Taehyung said.

   Jungkook frowned as he sat on the edge of the couch near Taehyung and tilted his head "What do you mean? Is your relationship with someone not going well?" He asked him curious.