> 26 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                                   .°•◇•°.

    Jimin whined as he tried to get away from sungwoon. "What is your problem! You cheated on me several times and I don't like you anymore" Jimin said.

   Sungwoon rolled his eyes and leaned in closely to Jimin. "I'm sorry I cheated. I won't anymore please forget about the past" sungwoon said.

Jimin wasn't listening to him. He was trying to be freed. Sungwoon sighed deeply and held Jimin's chin up forcefully. "Let's not make a scene here. Let's go to my house and discuss it okay" he wasn't asking. He was demanding in a threatening voice.

   Hoseok and his camera man quickly started to get involved. They both held sungwoon. They held both of his arms allowing Jimin to be free. "SUNGWOON! I will report you to the police station if you ever come and touch Jimin again! Now go! Shoo! Out of this shoot. Go flee!" Hoseok said.

  Sungwoon looked at Jimin and nodded "I see, okay Jimin. You will regret this." He said as he left.

  Jimin fell on his knees and cried. Hoseok didn't know what to do. He had this uncomfortable face. He wasn't sure what to do if someone cried infront of him. "Kiddo should I call your parents?" Hoseok asked making Jimin chuckle.

   Jimin sniffed and looked at Hoseok "I'm not ten Hoseok! Don't worry about me." Jimin said.

   Hoseok helped Jimin up and gave him a piece of candy. "Cheer up you jelly bean!" Hoseok smiled.

   Jimin cringed and shook his head "I will cheer up if you stop calling me these nicknames, I told you my boyfriend gets jealous easily. He even gets jealous because of a cat! I dont understand" Jimin giggled.

   Hoseok smirked and started wiggling his eyes brows. "Oooh JIMIN the shoot is cancelled because it's suppose to be a collab shoot. But, what if you and your Papi shoot together?" Hoseok asked.

  Jimin choked at the nickname he gave Jungkook. "H-Hoseok.. you have problems." Jimin shook his head. "So you are telling me that I should shoot with my jungkookie? What if he doesn't agree" Jimin asked worried.

  Hoseok thought about it for a moment then smirked "I'm pretty sure if you ask him while you pleasure him, he won't say no in that situation when he will be so desperately wanting to cu-"

  "HOSEOK! JUST LEAVE IT UP TO ME AND STOP WITH YOUR PERVERTED THOUGHTS" Jimin yelled as he quickly left the shoot.

   "Pft, bullshit. Acting shy my ass. I'm  pretty sure he will do it" Hoseok folded his arms and looked at his camera man "What are you looking at! It was a great idea" Hoseok stated.

___

    Jungkook was in his house working. He never told Jimin what his job was. He was pretty glad he never asked him. His job was a bit embarrassing. He always worked in that room with the purple door. He just told Jimin it was full of demons because he doesn't want him to see what's inside.

   Jimin decided to surprise visit jungkook. He brought coffee so maybe he can bribe jungkook to accept the shooting. Jimin knocked on the door and waited. There was no response. He knocked again and still no one came to open it.

   He waited until he saw Luna running back to the house. His eyes widened as he put the coffee on the floor and held Luna up "oh my god why were you out? Ugh jungkook doesn't take care of you?" Jimin asked the cat as he hugged it. Taehyung climbed on his shoulders. "Hmm your father isn't opening the door. Let's call him." Jimin suggested.

   Taehyung cringed when Jimin said 'father'. That was the last thing he could ever think jungkook would be.

   Jungkook answered "Yes?" He said.

   Jimin chuckled "Where are you! I've been knocking on your door for atleast thirty minutes" Jimin exaggerated. He was only knocking for about two minutes.

  Jungkook quickly got up and raced to the door. He opened it quickly and smiled "Sorry! What are you doing here?" He asked.

  Jungkook saw Taehyung on jimin's shoulder and frowned "Why is he on your shoulder?" He asked.

  Jimin giggled and got in the house "Jungkookie! You should stop being jealous because of a cat. That is not healthy. Maybe you should see a therapist" Jimin suggested. He put Luna on the floor but kissed his head before letting it go. He quickly went back outside and held the coffee.

  "I got you coffee!" Jimin said.

   Jungkook smiled forcefully "I swear if you keep kissing that cat Imma throw it in a very big hole in the Sahara desert where no one can find it" jungkook said.

  Taehyung slowly backed away and ran upstairs scared. Wow.. my bestfriend wants to throw me away in a hole in a desert. I couldn't ask for a better friend. Taehyung thought.

  Jimin giggled walking up to jungkook to hug him. "Stop it!" He hit jungkook's ass playfully. Jungkook looked at the coffee with a bitter gaze. He never liked coffee but he couldn't tell Jimin that.

  "Taste it!" Jimin said happily.

   Jungkook nodded and tasted it. He smiled disgustingly after it trying to fool Jimin that he liked it. Jimin giggled as he saw jungkook's reaction. "You don't like coffee jungkookie"? Jimin asked as he took the coffee and tasted it. It was delicious for him.

      "No, what do you mean. It's my f-favorite" Jungkook stuttured.

                             .°•◇•°.

      I'm home alone and I'm scared             ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )