> 24 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                               .°•◇•°.

    Jungkook was laying his head down on jimin's thighs as he read comics on his phone. Jimin was staring at the ceiling thinking about the kiss. "Did I really have to kiss him in his sleep." Jimin thought.

   Jimin sighed very loudly. Jungkook moved his phone and looked at Jimin. "Chump what's wrong?" He asked.

  Jimin scoffed "Don't call me that! It's just have been a long day" he said.

   Jungkook felt insecure "Isn't this too weird? We are already acting like a couple." Jungkook asked.

  He had a point. The two only just started dating for almost an hour. Jimin chuckled and shook his head "Let's be real, we were already acting too friendly with eachother when we weren't dating. I mean we deserve to be happy right?" Jimin said while he played with jungkook's hair.

   Jungkook was getting sleepy because of that "Maybe it feels weird because we didn't break up with our partners yet?" Jungkook asked as he closed his eyes.

  "Hmph, they deserve eachother since they are both shitty. I'll just send a text to him saying we are done then block him. That simple" Jimin giggled. Jimin pouted as he looked at Jungkook "Ya! You didn't sleep right" he asked.

   Jungkook quickly shook his head and opened one eye "Nope, totally listening to you" he yawned. Jimin still couldn't process things. He didn't like how he started dating Jungkook. They just started dating because they liked eachother. He wanted it to be more special.

   Ring..

   Jungkook's phone started ringing. Jungkook was already in deep sleep and there was no way he could wake up. Jimin slid his hand in jungkook's pocket and slowly took out the phone. It was his girlfriend.

  He answered it without hesitation.

  "Hello? Jungkook I miss-"

  "Bitch, you're cancelled" Jimin said. He hung up. He then regretted it. What if Jungkook gets mad.. He thought.

    He looked at jungkook while he slept and smiled "I promise you're the one thing that I will never give up on." Jimin mumbled quietly.

   The next day jungkook woke up feeling a lot better. He was happy he started dating jimin and his life was great. But then he felt sad after he saw himself sleeping alone on the couch. He got up and looked around to find Jimin's room.

  He opened one door and it was the bathroom. He closed it then opened the one next to it. He smiled after he saw Jimin sleeping in his white big bed. Jungkook awed as he saw Jimin soundly sleeping. He looked like an angel.

  Jungkook slowly climbed on the bed next to him as he buckhugged him. Jimin is a very light sleeper so he felt something and woke up. He opened his eyes and saw jungkook's hands around his waist. He smiled and turned his head. "Jungkookie?" He said in his raspy morning voice.

   "You left me sleeping on the couch alone" Jungkook pouted. Jimin giggled as he made jungkook pull his hands so he can turn around and face him. He looked at him and smiled "I didn't want to throw water at you again.. you're welcome" Jimin said.

  Jungkook chuckled as he kissed jimin's forehead. "Do you have work today?" Jungkook asked.

   Jimin's cheeks turned red as he bit his upper lip. "Yeah, I have a shoot." Jimin said. He leaned in and kissed jungkook's neck. Giving him soft pecks. Jungkook held jimin's chin. "Don't tempt me or you will be covered in hickeys when you go shoot" jungkook seductively said.

   Jimin grinned and played with the hoodie that jungkook was wearing. "Don't make me wish that you can't move" jimin threatened. If he was lying to jungkook he should have a little fun with it.

  Jungkook sighed and nodded. He of course never told Jimin that wishes hurt him. Jimin kept kissing jungkook's neck making jungkook close his eyes. "Mm~" jungkook groaned.

   Jimin slipped his hand underneath the hoodie. Feeling his abs. Running his hand on jungkook's stomach and chest. Jungkook bit his lip as he felt Jimin play with his nipples. "S-Stop~" jungkook whined.

   Jimin giggled as he stopped. "You can be so cute and so hot that it hurts Jeon Jungkook" Jimin said.

   Jungkook rolled his eyes "then you must be getting hurt by looking in the mirror because god damn" jungkook flirted back.

   Jimin giggled as he hit Jungkook playfully on his chest. Jungkook traced his hands on jimin's body, Feeling his curves. "Make your last wish very soon because I need to kiss you. I'm getting impatient" jungkook said.

   Jimin licked his lips seductively on purpose to trigger jungkook. He bit his bottom lip softly and looked at jungkook in a seductive gaze. "Mm baby you are going to have to deal with this for a while~" Jimin said.

  Jungkook scoffed as he turned around. Making his back face Jimin. Angrily pouting since he can't kiss his lover. Jimin was obviously having fun teasing him. He giggled and climbed on jungkook's side hip. Straddling him. Jungkook lied on his back so Jimin can be comfortable. "Sorry jungkookie~ forgive me" Jimin cutely said.

    Jungkook held Jimin's hips and looked at him. He shook his head "No, I won't" he said.

  Jimin pouted as he cupped jungkook's cheeks. "B-But jiminie is so sowwy! He would kiss you but you won't let him." Jimin started saying words cutely.

  Jungkook scoffed as he rose up making Jimin scoot on his lap while he straddled him. Jungkook kissed jimin's neck once. Not leaving a mark because he has a shoot.

  "You're lucky that I didn't do anything today. I would have left marks all over your body. You wouldn't be able to walk to the shoot!" Jungkook said.

   Jimin chuckled and shook his head "I've seen what you could do. But jungkook I've noticed that you're kind of kinky. Am I right?" Jimin smirked.

                                 .°•◇•°.

      Do you think they will smash in the next chapter or not? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)