> 31 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                               .°•◇•°.

   "I don't see the problem..?" Jin said with his mouth full of popcorn.

   Jimin looked at him and sighed "Aish useless.." he pouted. Jin swallowed the popcorn and looked at Jimin.

  "With all jokes aside, I think it's beautiful. Telling your true feelings to the person you are dating." Jin said. Jimin shook his head and pouted.

"Its not beautiful if you get ignored.." he whined.

  Jin stopped talking and patted jimin's back. "Love is a really big word. People say it when they are ready. Give him time Jimin.. you never know what is on his mind" Jin said.

   Jimin smiled. He knew Jin would help. Even though he cracks a lot of lame jokes, he is wise.

    "Anyways, if you have a shoot tomorrow how can you go like this. Your neck and body are destroyed" Jin said.

  Jimin sighed and shook his head "I didn't think about it.. It's okay makeup will cover it" Jimin giggled.

___

    The day of the shooting, Jimin was already there. He showed up and Hoseok gasped loudly. "OH MY GOD I SAID MAYBE PLEASURE HIM BUT NOT FUCKING DESTROY YOUR NECK" Hoseok yelled.

   Jimin's face turned red. "Sorry.." Jimin said.

   "My bad! I did it" jungkook said as he entered. Jimin happily went and hugged him. Hoseok sighed but then smiled looking at jungkook.

  "Okay, you are handsome we are saved" Hoseok sighed.

  Jimin giggled and poked jungkook's cheek. "He is" he said.

  Jungkook bent down and pecked jimin's cheek. Hoseok awed "Awwww okay you two
Snookums go get ready" he said.

  Jungkook frowned and looked at Jimin. Jimin whispered to him "He's kinda crazy with the nicknames.. Just ignore it" Jimin said. Jungkook nodded and smiled.

     Jungkook and jimin faced eachother as their makeup and hair was being done. Jungkook slightly kicked Jimin's leg to get his attention. Jimin giggled as he did the same and slightly kicked the younger's leg.

   Jungkook had a paper and a pen. He wrote something and showed it to Jimin. Jimin giggled as he covered his mouth.

   Hey, you are really cute. ♡

   That was what jungkook wrote. Jimin got some paper too and and wrote something. He turned it around and showed it to Jungkook.

I know. No need to tell me.

   Jungkook pouted as Jimin giggled. He wrote something else then showed it.

  Ps: what's your number because like damn?

   Jungkook chuckled.

  Hoseok got into the room and looked at them like a crazy couple "You guys, you clearly have mouths! Stop being so damn cute and talk like normal people'' he said.

   Jungkook and jimin giggled while hoseok sighed. He felt like he was baby sitting children.

   The two finished getting ready and they started getting their photos taken.

  After the photo shoot Hoseok went and clapped "Bravo! My chipmunks!" He said. He held them both and hugged them.

  Jimin and jungkook uncomfortably hugged him too. Hoseok smiled happily "I'll send you a copy of the magazine when it comes out!" He said.

  Jimin nodded "I'm just glad it's over" he said as he sighed and looked at jungkook. Jungkook back hugged Jimin and thanked Hoseok. "Thank you, please choose the best picture of us" he said.

  Hoseok laughed and nodded "Of course I will! Well now go" Hoseok kicked them out.

   Jimin and jungkook held hands and started walking. "Hmm Jimin, since we still look good and we have our make up and hair done. Should we go on a date?" Jungkook asked.

  Jimin's heart fluttered as he nodded excitedly. "Ooh! Where?" He asked.

    Jungkook thought about it. "We can go on a cruise? Hmm I have a ship so I'll just hire people and we can go in the sea." Jungkook thought.

   "OKAY I KNOW BUT IT'S A SURPRISE" Jungkook said excitedly. Jimin rose a brow "Tell me!" He said curious.

   Jungkook shook his head "No! But I have a question.. Do you get like sick from rides or stuff like that maybe something similar?" Jungkook asked.

  Jimin shook his head "No.. are we going on a road trip!" Jimin smiled happily.

  Jungkook looked at Jimin and shook his head. "Nope, you will see" Jungkook said. He contacted someone that always helps him hire people. He told him to make the ship romantic. Wanting fairy lights all over it. Champagne and rosses on their bed.

   Jungkook held jimin's hand tightly and kissed it. "I'll just take you to a place where no one can interrupt us. Somewhere where you can't run away from me" jungkook said.

  Jimin giggled "I'm scared now" he said jokingly. He tip toed and patted jungkook's head. "Don't try to impress me with your money! I'll be happy to just spend time with you" Jimin said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked at Jimin with a serious gaze "It's just something you deserve okay? It's not that big" jungkook cleared his throat.

                                .°•◇•°.

     Well if you actually date any of the bts members they can probably afford that ,-, their future partners are SOO LUCKY ;' D