Chapter 6

Laura's POV

I walk out of Noah's house and I'm about to get in the car, when I feel a hand on my wrist and I'm turned around to be met with Noah's smiling face.

"I will see you at the club tonight. Just me." He softly kisses my lips then runs back into his house. I smile to myself and drive home. When I get home, I am met with the smell of cigarette smoke and liquor. I go upstairs quickly to see Emma sleep. I close her door and lock it with the key I have in my room. After taking a shower and changing into some booty shirts and a tight fitting crop top. I didn't have to be at the club until 12, and it was only 10 so that gave and hour and 30 minutes or so to relax. I walk downstairs into the kitchen, I grab a water bottle and an apple. I am about to leave the kitchen when my dad, and some of my mom's old friends come in. I instantly regret wearing booty shorts.

"Oh men, this is my daughter, Laura." He says.

"Oh we know." One of the men say staring at my ass. I pushed past them and the man who was staring at my ass decided to grab my ass. I turned around and punched him in the face. He stumbled back into the counter.

"Don't touch me again." I say walking up to my room. I change into knee length spandex shorts and a black sports bra and pack my bag. I go into Emma's room and pack her a bag, I carry her downstairs into my Jeep.

I knock on my grandmothers door to be meet by her smiling face.

"Oh my little Laura." She says as I walk in.

"I'm going to the club tonight, dad has some of mom's old friends over. That's why I brought her over." I say, my grandmother has a look of disappoint most likely thinking about her son getting into the business.

"I got to go grams. I will be back after my fights." I told her. I always told my grandma about me fighting she was the one who taught me after all, once she got to an age where she couldn't move as good as she used to she signed me up for training and fights. I walk out to my Jeep and start it up. I start driving to the club and I see Noah's black Lamborghini on the corner. I park my car and start walking over to his car. He stands there with sunglasses on and looking down at his phone, while girls surround him trying to flirt with him.

I don't know why but jealousy sparks in me, but I stay calm as I work my way past the girls.

"I guess you really do keep up with the Mr.Bad Boy stuff." I say smirking at him, his smug look disappears and his award winning smile is replaced by it.

"Hello there Ms.Pistol." He says. I have my hood up so no one I might know can recognize me. I turn around to see all the girls have scattered at the mention of my street name. I turn back to Noah to be met with his lips on mine, he takes my hood off letting his fingers roam through my hair. As we break apart I hear a very annoying screech.

"WHAT THE FUCK NOAH!!! YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH THE NERD!!" Charlotte screams. Noah's arm snakes around my waist pulling me closer towards him.

"We were never a couple Char:" He says as his smug look comes back.

"What are you talking about us never dating." She says. I could swear steam started coming out of her ears. I start laughing and she tries to give me a death glare, which just makes me laugh harder.

"What are you laughing at nerd." She says.

"Okay first, I saw steam coming out of your ears like your a train or something. Second that death glare made you look like an angry goblin." I say, I turn towards Noah and see he is trying to hold back his laughter. I take his sunglasses off and put them on me and give him a kiss in the cheek.

"I will be inside Mr.Bad Boy." I say. As I walk  towards the club I hear Noah ask Charlotte a question.

"Why are you here at the club??" He says.

"To fight Pistol." She says

Oh this is gonna be fun. I say to myself.

—————

Sooooo Charlotte is at the fight club to fight Pistol aka Laura.

What do you think about Noah and Laura?? Are they taking it to fast or no??

Vote

Comment

Love you all💜💜 ~SimpleOne03