Chapter 21

Laura's POV

.......2 Days Later

I hit my alarm clock silencing it like I was still in high school and got out my bed. Noah had to leave early for a business meeting for some modeling stuff. I got into the shower and when I came out I put on a black tank with some shorts and a flannel around my waist. I put on some knee high black boots and cute little choker. Today was the day Emma was gonna leave for Spain. So as I walked past her room I had her music playing meaning she was probably packing already. I went downstairs and started on breakfast for Emma and the kids.

"Emma can you wake up the kids!!" I yell up the stairs when I hear her door open.

"Sure!" She yells back. I continue on the waffles and eggs and bacon as I know they are Emma's favorite. So much has happened over the past two days. Mason said his next few words which were ma and pa, and he learned how to walk.

"Incoming 5 year old daughter, and 1 year old son with a 16 year old sister." Emma says coming into the kitchen. She was wear a Tommy Hilfiger sports bra and overalls with white sneakers. And she had on a SnapBack on backwards.

"Ohhhhh is that waffles I smell dead sister?" She ask putting Mason in his high chair.

"Oh it is lovely sister." I say laughing. I make as all plates cutting Avery's and Mason's waffles into little pieces.

"So besides me leaving today what does the Moore family have planned for today?" Emma ask.

"Well I have to bring the kids to daycare and I have a photo shoot so you can do whatever you like." I tell her cleaning up Masons' mess.

"Ok cool. Well just one question are you and Noah shipping my car over??" She ask putting her plate in the sink rinsing it off.

"Of course. If it stays here no one's gonna use it. Go finish packing while I get the kids ready." I tell her she nods her head and goes back upstairs.

"I'm leaving Emma!!" I yell up the stairs.

"Ok." She yells back. I get the kids into their car seats, Avery reading a book and Mason playing with a toy Emma got him.

——20 minutes later——

"Now Avery, watch after your brother but be careful okay?" I tell her when we get to the door of the day care.

"Yes mommy." She says, walking over to Mary.

"Laura." I hear a screeching voice say. I take a breath and turn around to face Charlotte.

"Charlotte." I say, oh btw I never stopped taking fight classes I'm just a coach on the side now but I'm still known as Pistol at the club.

"How is Noah, he must've been tired when he went over to your place after mine." She says smirking.

"Oh really?" I ask knowing damn well Noah was with me last night.

"Yup. He fucked me good." She says walking past me. I grab her arm and get a death grip on her.

"Well I don't know how he would be able to fuck you like the slut you are, but he made love to me all night, last night. Something you will never get from him." I say letting go of her arm then walking to my car, leaving her shocked.

Emma's POV

Baby😍: hey wanna come over?? my mom just went food shopping and brought lots of snacks.

Emma: hell yea!! I will be over in a few. maybe u will even get a surprise😉

——1 hour later——

DISCLAIMER SEMI SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!!!

"Ah fuck." I moan as River thrust into me. River is my boyfriend of 1 year. But today is our last day as an actual couple since I'm moving to a whole other country.

"You like it?" He ask going slow.

"Ah fuck go faster." I moan.

"What's the word?" He ask slowing taking himself out of me.

"No." I say pushing him into his bed and getting on top of him. I start to ride him going as fast as I can.

"Oh shit Emma, I-Im gonn-na cum-m." He moans out pushing me down further. Yes he is wearing a condom. He wraps his arms around me keeping me down as he thrust into me.

"F-fuck. Riv-ver. I'm-m ab-bout to-o." I can't even finish as my orgasm takes over making me scream out.

"Fuck!!" He moans as he cums. He let's go of me as I get off of him.

Sex scene over

He takes off the condom throwing it out. And puts on some boxers, as I put in my bra and underwear. We climb back into his bed and cuddle together.

"Do you you have to go??" He ask kissing my forehead.

"You can come with you know?" I tell him playing with his hair since he just put his head on my chest.

"I would love to Emma, but you know my mom's condition." He says.

"I know." I sigh, his mom has stage 4 breast cancer only giving her a few more months. Just then my phone starts ringing. River grabs it saying the caller out loud.

"It's unknown." Handing me the phone.

"Hello." I say into the phone.

"Boss she answered." Someone says.

"Give it here." I hear someone say in the background.

"I never want to see that boy around you again. You are mine and only mine. My team have been watching you, just wait till I can get you to take your innocence." A gruff voice says then hangs up. I scoff at the call and put my phone back down.

"Who was it?" River asked getting up to go to his closet.

"A prank call." I tell him. He throws me one of his sweaters and a pair of my leggings I left over here.

"I'm gonna miss you babe." He says walking me out his house to my car.

"I don't want to break up, but it is the best. You will always have my number." I tell him giving him one last kiss.

"Bye Emma." He says opening my door for me.

"Bye River." I say getting in and starting it. He closes my door and backs up from my car. "One more kiss." I tell him and he walks up and gives me a long passionate kiss.

"I love you." He says. My heart flutters as if it was the first time he said that to me.

"I love you too." I tell him the drive off.