Chapter 8

Laura's POV

When we pull into school I tell Noah to pop his trunk, and he does so without question. I remember putting a first aid kit when, Noah wanted me to start training him. I grab the kit and close the trunk. Noah locks up his car.

"Sit on the trunk." I say.

"You want me to sit on my Lambo??" He says and I nod my head and point at the trunk again. He complies and I open up the kit. I stand in between his legs while I clean up the few scratches he has on his face. He winces every once in a while, but stays still.

"What happened in there Noah??" I ask as I start on his lip.

"My dad came out from his room because he heard the screaming. She must have been drunk, because once he came in she lunged for him. I stepped in the way and, you can see the damage she did to me. Nothing serious, my dad pulled her away from me and took the rest of her hits, and punches. I called the cops, then came to the car." He says. I nod my head and pack up the kit. He unlocks the back door, and I throw the kit into the back seat. I grab my book bag and Noah grabs his, then he grabs my hand. As we walk down the halls girls give me glares, and boys surprisingly glare at Noah. Noah has his signature smirk on, while I have a small smile. As we walk to my locker, there is a crowd surrounding it. I get this feeling that it's bad, but what I see is not what I expected.

"Oh my god!! It's Laura!! She beat Charlotte's ass."

"Look bro, it's Pistol."

"I didn't think she went to our school."

Everyone tries to get a picture, I smile and wave, until Charlotte turns up. Everyone laughs at her, then she says something that makes me angry.

"Did you hear how she stole my boyfriend though. The little hoe." She says. People ooo and ahh.

"I'm sorry that he thought you were fake enough, to move on." I say smirking.

"Listen Charlotte, we were never a thing. Your honestly are to fake for me, and we both know we just wanted each other for sex. So stop saying we were or we are dating. My first girlfriend ever is, Laura. And everyone here thinks I'm a player, but I haven't slept with one girl here except for Charlotte. So yea, I may used to flirt with a lot of you, but never had I had sex with anyone except Charlotte. And that was honestly once or twice. So if you excuse me. Me and my girlfriend are going to class." He says, he then pulls me out of the middle of the crowd. I then realized that everyone was recording, meaning they got Noah embarrassing Charlotte on camera.

                         ~Later That Day~

Laura's POV

I was in English class when I got a text from Noah. I look and see that his name wasn't Noah🙄👊🏾anymore it was now, Bae🤤💍💖. I laugh and roll my eyes at the name he changed it to.

Bae🤤💍💖: Training n band 2day??

Laura👊🏾💜: Ofc. How did you get into my phone??

Bae🤤💍💜: When u went 2 take a shower, u left it unlocked.

I close my phone as the bell rings, and get up to go to choir. As I walk in I see the seat next to Charlotte's is taken by the girl who usually sits next to me. And Charlotte doesn't look so happy about that. I walk to my seat, and in a few minutes, Noah is sitting next to me. I look up at him and smile, and he gives me my favorite smile.

"Duets today, ladies and gentlemen. Noah and Laura, first up." We walk up and the teacher gives us lyrics to Airplanes by B.o.B.

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shootin' stars