Chapter 10

Laura's POV

I heard my alarm go off, and slam my fist on it. However I end up breaking it. I get out of my bed in my grandmothers house. I walk downstairs to be meet with my grandma and Emma.

"But grandma I wanna do it." Emma whines.

"Banana." I say. She turns around and screams, as she runs towards me.

"Lala!!" When she gets into my arms I spin with her holding tight.

"Alright, Emma let her go. La let Emma go, and come eat." Our grandma says.

"Morning gram." I said kissing her cheek.

"Morning darling. I met your boyfriend." She says handing me my plate.

"He dropped me off didn't he." I ask.

"Yea, he gave me a lollipop. And he said you were really tired." Emma says eating her pancakes.

"Yup. Also happy birthday La." My grandma says. I completely forgot it was my birthday. Emma runs upstairs then I hear her little steps coming back down. She gives me a paper which she drew me and her together.

"Thank you banana

"Thank you banana." I say ruffling up her hair.

"Now you girls go get ready for school." Gram says. Me and Emma walk upstairs and I go into my room. I pull out and cute dress with a white top and pink bottom with birds on it. I pull out my black boots, and my leather jacket. As I go try to think what to do with my hair, I see platinum blonde hair dye. I grab the box and go into my bathroom. When I finish my hair, I flat iron it. I look in the mirror and am proud with the results. (How she looks in mm). I take a picture on Snapchat with my new hair.

I grab my white wallet and walk downstairs

"Grammy, look at Lala's hair!!" Emma says pointing at me. I laugh as my grandma is at a lost for words.

"Do you like it??" I ask.

"I love it sweetie." My grandma says pulling me into a hug. Then I get a text.