Chapter 23

Laura's POV

"Mommy." I hear Avery say. She walks into my room to see her in a yellow top and pink pants.

"Daddy doesn't know how to dress me." She whines as I start to laugh.

"Come on." I tell her as she grabs my hand. After I'm done doing her hair and getting her dressed(outfit in mm), I take a picture of her and send it to Emma.

Little Sis😘: awwwwww look @ my little niece

Laura: she says she misses u

Little Sis😘: I miss all of u guys. Gotta go though, practice.

Laura: bye Emma

"Come on. Noah, we are going to be late if we don't drop the kids off now." I yell up the stairs before going outside to Noah's car. I buckle the kids in and get into the drivers side. When Noah comes out he frowns at me being in the drivers side.

"You took to long. No get in, or get there on your own." I tell him. He says some profanities under his breath but gets in.

"If you don't like me driving your car, than get ready earlier and be at the car before I am." I says smiling driving down the highway to Avery and Mason's daycare.

"Sure whatever. Who are we meeting again." Noah ask me.

"Him." Is all I say and he tenses up, he does a quick nod.

                           -20 minutes later-

We were on our way to the meeting place after dropping off the kids. I parked the car, and we got out walking into the spanish restaurant.

"We are here to see Mr.Anderson." I tell the lady at front. She nods curtly, and show us to a table in the private sector of the restaurant. Away from prying public eyes.

"Mr and Mrs.Moore. Have a seat." He says with a think spanish accent.

"So why have you claimed my sister." I say getting to the point.

"Ahh straight to business I see." He says. Both me and Noah were already getting impatient. We were both overprotective of Emma, like she was one of our kids.

"I want her. Plain and simple. She is so innocent. Always smiling, no boyfriend, even though I have seen her around this one boy, a virgin, you clearly have taught her how to fight. And you the brother in law, has treated her like she was your own kid the day you meet her. Given her everything she has ever wanted." He says as a lady comes out with some papers.

"Sign these, and we will have no problems." He says cutting open the steak he was eating. Me and Noah read through the paper, fine print and everything. He basically wanted us to sign Emma over to him like she was an object, he wanted legal ship over her, and her for only him.

"Hell no." I growl out. I stand up to leave to be met with a tall man.

"Your body guards don't scare me." I say shoving past him and out the restaurant Noah in tow. We get into the car and drive off.

"I have a business meeting. So I will drop you off at home." He tells me. I nod my head thinking back to the contract. I will never sell or trade my little sister for anything. I could tell Noah was just as pissed, because we know Mr.Anderson's home is Spain. And we just sent my little sister to his territory.

Noah's POV

HE THINKS ME AND LAURA WERE JUST GONNA SIGN EMMA OVER!! No way in fucking hell. Emma was the best little girl, and I was able to watch her grow from when I first met her, a little outgoing girl, to now, living in a different country. In my eyes, she has always been my child, even though I'm her brother in law. She has always been my little girl. I wouldn't let him lay a finger on her, and the fact he has had her already tracked down, he probably already knows she is in Spain. I pulled up to the house, and stopped the car.

"I don't want him to lay a finger on her." Laura says.

"I know babe. We will figure this out. We always do." I say turning her heads towards me.

"Go to the boxing gym upstairs. Blow off some steam, Pistol." I say smirking and giving her a kiss. She smiles back at me calling her Pistol.

"I haven't heard that come out anyone's mouth in a while." She says getting out the car.

"Love you." I say.

"I love you too." She says. I watch her making sure she gets into the house safe then drive off. That's when I get a phone call.

"Mr.Moore, you and your wife made a mistake. I know Emma is in Spain. I don't need your consent anymore. She is a free woman." His voice says over the phone.

"She is 16 year old." I growl out.

"Well that's a shame. Guess I will have to wait a year or so. Before I can take her and her innocence." He then hangs up. I throw my phone into the passenger seat and start speeding to my meeting. I start to slow down and decide to text Emma. She needs to know. I open up my phone and look for her name. SILly😂.

BILly🤣: a man named Ryan Anderson wants 2 "claim" u. He is waiting until ur 18, which is in 2 yrs. stay away from him @ all cost

SILly😂: ok, thanks Noah. Ik I can count on u 2 protect me. Whoever this Ryan Anderson is won't get me.

I sigh knowing I did the right choice. I park I. The parking lot of my building and walk in for my meetings.

"Hello Mr.Moore, you have 3 meetings today. 2 about Mrs.Moore modeling, and another about marketing." My assistant tells me.

"Thank you Mary. Can you get a bagel with cream cheese, and a water?" I ask her.

"Of course sir." She says then walks off.

"Time to do boss moves." I say stepping into the meeting room.