Chapter 5

Laura's POV

"I know your Pistol."

Those words played in my head over and over again. I grab Noah by the front of his shirt and slam him into the wall of the closet.

"How the hell did you find out??" I ask through gritted teeth.

"So you really are her. I wanted to see your reaction. And with the reaction you just gave you clearly are Pistol." He says getting out of my grip. I mentally face palmed, I basically gave up my biggest secret.

"I want to make a deal with you." He says brushing himself off. I raise my eyebrows at him to continue.

"One, you help me get better at fighting. And two join my band." He grabs his bag off the floor and brushes his shirt off.

"Okay." I say and leave for class. As I am getting my stuff out for class I get a text from a random number.

Unknown: Hey it's Noah. Kinda hard 2 get the nerd's # when she has no friends.

Laura😈: 🙄🙄Ofc u find a way

Noah🙄👊🏾: 231 Ferris Street big white 🏠. 3:00 c u there pistol

I roll my eyes and start writing notes for class.

Time Skip my dudes

I put in the address Noah gave me and start driving listening to blackbear. When I pull up to the house it was an actual big white house, I park in the driveway and knock on the door. It takes a few minutes but a shirtless Noah opens up the door. May I mention he was SHIRTLESS. I can't help but look at his abs and chest to wear his v-line goes into his sweatpants.

"Take a picture, if you want." He says giving his signature smirk. Oh how I would want to kiss that smirk off his face. OMG, what am I thinking.

"Get over yourself. So you gonna let me in or what??" I say. He moves out of the way and I walk past him into the living room.

"So I have a training room upstairs so you will help me train, then around 4 the guys are gonna come over for band practice." He says walking up the stairs. I follow after him mentally thanking god I packed extra clothes. When we get to the training room, I teach him the basics of street fighting then we spar. Of course I won.

                    Another Time Skip dudes

We had just finished training and walked into his kitchen he threw me a Gatorade and got one for himself.

"How did you get so good??" He ask me.

"That is a story for another time. Where is your shower??" I ask him dodging the question.

"There is a guest one doll the hall on your right." He tells me going to his room to take a shower. I grab my duffel bag and head to the bathroom he told me to see that there was a towel and washcloth there already. Awww that's cute that he already knew I was gonna ask. What am I thinking, I shake my head to get rid of my thoughts and undress. I get into the shower and wash up. When I get out the shower I put on the outfit that I packed in my duffel bag. I put on my sandals that I packed and go back into the kitchen. When I walk in I see a woman eating a salad. She looks up at me and has a blank expression.

"So are you another one of my son's hookups or what??" She said blankly.

"Excuse me but I'm not interested in your son like that." I say getting defensive.

"So what are you? His girlfriend?"  She says smirking.

"I'm his trainer, a classmate, and I'm part of his band." I say matter of factly.