Chapter 11

Noah's POV

She said yes!! I run up to her and hugged her. Prom is only a month away, but her party is this Saturday.

"Oh and babe. Oli's party is actually your party." I say.

"No." She says shocked. I just nod my head.

"EVERYONE IS INVITED TOO!!" I scream out so everybody could hear. A bunch of cheers erupt, then we all get back to school.

"That was amazing babe." Laura say kissing me. I grab her face and kiss her more passionately. When we both stop we are out of breath.

~Time Skip to Saturday~

Laura's POV

I was at my house getting ready for my party. I couldn't decide what to wear, since it was my party but I was also performing. I had finally decided on a pair of white pants, with a black sheer top but it had nude colored padding behind it, and some black boots. I put on a matching set of a necklace, earrings, and ring my grandma got for me. She was always buying me jewelry. I put on some burgundy matte lipstick, and do a smokey eye. I grab my phone and put it in my little black clutch. I walk downstairs to see my dad has people over.

"Where do you think your going like that??" The one who grabbed my ass asks.

"To mind my business." I say. Before I can walk towards the door, I am slammed into a wall.

"You have a pretty face. It would be sad for it be ruined." He says with a smirk. His hands roam my body, until they get to my ass. I push him off me and cock my arm back. Ready to punch him in the face again.

"Who is Noah?? Huh? Some boy?" He says. He has a look of anger on his face.

"My boyfriend thank you very much." I say snatching my phone out his hand.

"You slut." He says grabbing me by the throat. He doesn't grab me tightly like he doesn't want to hurt me.

"David!! I thought we had a deal. You keep these boys away from your daughter so I can have her. And we make sure your men are safe in the streets." The man says. My eyes widen at his words.

"You were gonna sell me? YOU WERE GONNA FUCKING SELL ME!!" I scream. My anger takes over and I twist the mans, hand. I don't stop until I hear a snap, knowing I broke his arm. I walk up to my dad and punch him in the face, knocking him out cold. I walk up to my room and pack all my things and Emma's things. I grab all our bags and put them in my Jeep. I go back into the house to make sure I didn't forget anything. Then I remember the lock box my mom kept hidden. I go into her old office, and get the lock box from the closet. Only me and Emma have the key. I go back to both our rooms to see them bare of everything. I took all my posters, and everything. Emma's chest of dolls and toys in my car also. I walk downstairs, into my Jeep and drive to my grandma's house. My grams and Emma were both sleep so I put everything in our rooms. Then I leave for the party.

                                  ~Time Skip~

When I got into Noah's house there were already red solo cups everywhere. I got some happy birthdays, and congrats. Did I mention I'm 18 now, yay me!! I head to the garage because that's where Noah said the band was gonna meet. I walk in and am greeted by whistles and happy birthdays from the boys.

"Alright now come down. This girl is mine." Noah said, coming over to me. He grabs onto my waist pulling me into a kiss.

"Your showing to much skin." He whispers in my ear. I lightly giggle.

"Alright someone get me a cup." I say.

"Alright Laura. Here you go." Liam says handing me a beer bottle.