Chapter 20

Avery's POV

   Hi!! I'm Avery Moore!! I have a little brother and my mommy and daddy. I also have my auntie who I like more than my mommy, but don't tell her. My mommy just came into my room and woke me up telling me to get dressed since the family is going out. I go into my closet and get out take out a yellow shirt and pants. My mommy gave me red boots and a red hat. I ran towards my auntie's room because she moved in, when great granny moved to the sky. At least that's where mommy told me granny, and great granny is.

"Knocky, knock knock." I say knocking on auntie's door.

"Come in Ave." She says, I giggle as she calls me Ave.

"Auntie your really pretty!!" I exclaim running over to her.

"Thanks Ave." She says picking me up. She puts kisses all over my face as I giggle.

"Avery!! Emma!! Come on down, we have to leave soon." Mommy yells up the stairs.

"Calm your boobs!!" Auntie yells back as I laugh.

"Come on, before mommy gets mad." I say grabbing her hand and pulling her out her room. She grabs what looks like a wallet and we walk down together.

"Awwwww look at my sister-in-law. I remember when all you wanted was a lollipop from me." Daddy says to Auntie.

"Yea thanks for the happy birthday Moah." Auntie as her and daddy laugh.

"Daddy, what's Moah." I ask curious as to why the were laughing.

"That's what Auntie used to call me when she was your age." Daddy explains picking me up.

"Auntie was my age before?" I ask still confused.

"Yes pumpkin, Auntie was your age before." He says walking into the kitchen with me.

"Noah!! Put her down or you will mess up your suit." Mommy yells at daddy.

"I think she is fine where she is." Daddy says to mommy. Mommy rolls her eyes and picks up my little brother.

"Hi baby brother." I say waving to him. He waves back and smiles making all of us laugh.

"Alright time to go." I look at mommy's clothes.

"You look very pretty mommy." I say as we get into daddy's car.

"Thank you princess." She says. Auntie gets in the back with me and Mason. And mommy and daddy are in the front.

"Mommy where are we going?" I ask looking out the window.

"We are going somewhere. Have patience Avery." She says and I just sigh as I watch the cars go past.

Emma's POV

It took us about 30 minutes for us to get to this place that looked like a small one story house. When we entered a bunch of people jumped out and yelled surprise. The suddenly Mason speaks one of his first words.

"Surprise." He says in baby talk spit coming out his mouth.

"Awwww thank you Mason, and everyone else who is here." These two guys come up to me with a throne in their hands and another one with a crown. The guy with the crown places it in my head, and I sit in the throne as they carry me to where the throne was before. Avery comes and sits on my lap as Noah and Laura mingle with people. Overall it was a great party, and surprisingly no surprise guest showed up, Ella. Even Camila and Violet from the cheer team from Spain was there.

"Happy birthday Emma." Camila says hugging me.

"Who is this little girl?" Violet say smiling at Avery. I didn't say anything because Avery is a sweet girl, and I'm not gonna tell her not to talk to Violet just because I don't like her.

"My name is Avery. It's my Auntie's birthday."

"Well hi Avery, my name is Violet." Violet says then they walk away.

"Alright we are gonna simmer down a bit and the birthday girl is gonna open presents." The DJ announces. A video camera is set in front of me, I'm guessing for people all the way in the back.

"First gift is from Camila and Coach Flores." I say and open the box to be met with a cheer jacket.

"Welcome to Saints Cheer Team Emma!!" Camila say running up to me. Me and her start jumping up and down, screaming and laughing. Everyone laughs at us being the girls we are and after I open the rest of presents.

"Thank you everyone for coming to my birthday party I hope you had a good time." I say as everyone leaves. I get a few more happy birthdays then everyone is gone. Laura and Noah pack my gifts into the trunk of Noah's car, which could barely fit by the way. Once we got home I took my dress off and put on some pajamas.

Laura's POV

"Yes I understand. Thank you very much." I say ending a phone call with someone.

"Hey babe, what was that about?" Noah says coming into the kitchen.

"Oh nothing." I say tensing up. He sits on the other side of me and looks me directly in the eyes.

"Your lying Laura." He says taking of his suit jacket. He rolls up his sleeves unbuttoning his shirt a bit.

"No I'm not." I say trying to relax my body, but it is clearly not working. He looks over to see the price of paper I was looking at. He takes it before I can even react.

"Stupid football reflexes." I mutter under my breath.

"I heard that." He says smirking then it fades.

"Emma Scarlett Summers, you have been claimed by Ryan Anderson." He reads out loud.

"What does this mean?" He ask.

"I have no clue." I sigh.