Chapter 17

^Emma's Car^
Laura's POV

Emma spent the night over at my house due to the fact something was wrong with Avery. So I got out of bed around 7 to wake them both up. I walk into Emma's room to see both Avery and Emma in Emma's bed. Yes she has a room at my house.

"Get up both of you." I say open the curtains.

"Mommy I don't wanna." Avery whines.

"Let me sleep a few more minutes La." Emma says.

"Nope. Emma we have another meeting with the cheer team, plus you said you were going to drop off Avery at school. Avery you get up because you have school." I say pulling the covers off them.

"Fine." They both mumble at the same time making me laugh. Avery goes to her room to get dressed, while Emma starts getting dressed. I go back to my room to wake up Noah. Then I go get Mason from his room and walk downstairs to start breakfast. I put Mason in his highchair. Then start making waffles.

Emma's POV

After Laura left my room I started getting dressed. I put on a white lace up tube top and black ripped jeans with flowers on them. I pair them with my red converses. I put my hair up in a messy bun letting a few pieces stay down to frame my face. I go to my mirror and put on some lip gloss.

I walk over to Avery's room to see her putting on a black tank with a skirt with flowers on it and some boots

"Emmy!! Can you help me curl my hair?" She ask getting her curling wand from her basket of hair stuff.

"Of course Ave." I say as she giggles. She sits down in her chair at her desk and starts playing with her skirt.

"You ok Ave?" I ask as I part her hair.

"I'm just worried about school." She says as I start curly the back of her hair.

"There is no reason for you to be worried. Those girls are just jealous of you. Your mom is the infamous Laura Summers-Moore. Your dad is the greatest manager, Noah Moore." I say finishing up her hair.

"Can you put the flower crown?" She asks holding out for me

"Can you put the flower crown?" She asks holding out for me. I take it form her hands and put it in her head.

"All done. Now let's get downstairs before your mom-" I start before Laura interrupts me.

"Emma!! Avery!! Get done here for breakfast." Me and Avery both giggle before she runs downstairs. I go back to my room and grab my Gucci backpack with the red snake. Then walk downstairs to hear Laura getting angry.

"Avery what did I say about makeup!! You are to young for that." Laura say roughly grabbing Avery's arm.

"Hey Laura. Calm down, let go of her." I say getting Laura's grip off Avery.

"Don't tell em how to parent my kids Emma!" She says trying to go after Avery again. She runs down the hall until we hear a down shut. Laura doesn't know where it find her but I do.

"Laura you need to calm down. It was just a little bit of lip gloss." I say following Laura back into the kitchen.

"Lip gloss is still a make up product. I don't want my daughter wearing that stuff. And what's the you wearing! That isn't something to wear to an interview. I will go pick something out for you." She says.

"No Laura. I'm not one of your kids I'm your fucking sister." I say.

Laura's POV

When Emma said that it made me angry.

"What do you mean your not one of my kids. I practically raised you!!" I say my voice getting loud.

"Yea when you weren't off worrying about Noah. No offense to him." She says.

"Hey girls what's going on here?" Noah says coming into the kitchen.

"She thinks she's my mom." Emma says.

"She thinks she can teach me how to be a parent." I say.

"Laura you aren't Emma's mom. Emma is getting older and she is about to go to Spain for 4 years, maybe more. Emma, you shouldn't interfere with what Laura is doing as a mom." Noah says walk to the island.

"Oh so Laura gripping your daughters arm so tight that I could see it was hurting her is good parenting. I wasn't telling her how to parent I was telling her to calm down. And to let go of Ave." Emma sighs.

"Then she tries to control what I wear. But what were you wearing when you were in highschool?? Oversized sweaters and 3-inch heels??" Emma says.

"I'm going to my car. AVE COME ON!!" She yells going out the front door. Avery comes into the kitchen and says bye to her brother and Noah. Then leaves without giving me a hug. I hear Emma's cars start up then pull off.

Noah's POV

"Laura,-" I start.

"Don't Noah. I need some time." Laura say.

"I'm going to take Mason to daycare. I have a meeting with some companies that want you to model for them." I says pulling her into a hug.

"Why did I say that stuff. Why did I get angry for Avery wearing a bit of lip gloss." She says into my chest.

"Mother instinct. Go take a nice bath and then get ready for the meeting with the cheer team in Spain." I say. She nods her head and we pull apart.

"I love you Noah." She says.

"I love you too Laura." I tell her giving her a kiss. She goes upstairs and I hear the bath running, I grab Mason's stuff and head out to my car. I drop off Mason and then drive to a party venue.

"Ahhhh Mr.Moore. Welcome." Ethan says in a fancy voice.

"Really Ethan." I say giving him a bro hug.

"What's up?" He says laughing.

"Well as you know Laura's sister's birthday is coming up. And we need a place to party." I say.

"Okay. Well is it a sweet 16?" He ask.

"Yup." I tell him.

"Well then we have the perfect venue." He says leading me into a ballroom.

"Wow." Is all I can get out.

"Exactly." He says parting my back.

"I'll take it." I say handing him money.

"Noah you don't have to pay me. Your my bro." He says trying to give it back.

"Nope. Take it, you have done so much for me and Laura. Mine and Laura's wedding. Both the baby showers. Take it." I say.

"Thanks bro." He says showing back to the front.

"When will you need it?" He asks pulling out a paper.

"This Saturday." I tell him checking my watch.

"Alright. I see you checking your watch so you must have a meeting. Go, don't worry about it." He says.

"Thanks E." I tell him jogging out to my car. I start up my car and drive to meet with these companies.