Chapter 9

Noah's POV

"Harder." Laura says. It was hours after school and me and Laura were practicing in my training room.

"Are you sure??" I ask, Laura was holding the punching bag while I punched it.

"Yes, now harder." She says. I love the determination in this girl. I love everything about her. I started punching the bag harder, when my fist goes through the bag. Sand starts spilling out.

"Damn No. Nice work." I hear a male voice say. I turn to see my older brother, Oliver.

"Oli!!" I say walking over to him. He pulls me into a hug and messes with my hair.

"Oli, this is my girlfriend Laura. Laura, this is my older brother, Oliver." I said introducing them.

Laura's POV

When Noah introduced me to his brother, I got a bad feeling about him. But I pushed it to the back of my mind because he was after all, my boyfriends brother.

"Hi Oliver." I say putting my hand out to shake his. He shakes my hand, but after it is over I try to let go, but he has a really tight grip holding my hand.

"Ahem." Noah says, glaring at Oliver.

"Oh hi." He says letting go of my hand. Noah's arm snake around my waist pulling me towards him.

"Well my friends are about to come over for band practice. Babe you can shower in my bathroom. I'll take the guest one." Noah says. I nod my head and we leave to his room. I go into Noah's closet to get some of my clothes. Since I started training him I have been leaving practice clothes and regular clothes at his house. After my shower, I put on a pink long sleeve sweater and ripped jeans, with my white vans. I brush my hair out and using Noah's gel slick down my hair into a pony tail. I head downstairs into the kitchen, luckily no one is in here. I start making mine and Noah's favorite sandwich, BLT, since I have been here more than enough times.

"Mmhhhhh." I hear a masculine voice, knowing it's not Noah.

"Well hello to you too Oliver." I say finishing up Noah's BLT since he likes him piping hot I did mine first.

"I see what my little brother sees in you. But what do you see in him, when you can have me." He says, which first shocks me. I mean I just met him, and I'm his brother's girlfriend. I mean he is good looking but not as much as Noah. Noah has a more chilled jaw and sharp jawline. Noah gets a hair cut regularly so his hair is more cut around his head but the top is his shaggy hair. When Oliver's hair is more shaggy.

"Um no." I say putting the pan in the sink. I then feel a body very close to me. Oliver traps me by putting his arms to the sides on the counter.

"Can you please move??" I ask him. I feel something poke my ass and I am immediately disgusted by him.

"I SAID MOVE!" I say turning myself around. But he just brings his body closer to mine.

"Pretty girl." He says than leaves the kitchen. I shake off the feeling I get from him. And take mine and Noah's sandwich upstairs to his room.

"Here you go baby. My infamous BLT." I say giving him his plate.

"Thank you babe." He says giving my a kiss. I look at his clothes to see he is wearing a black t-shirt, with some jeans and his white vans and a watch.

"We have a gig coming up for Oliver's birthday." Noah says. I nod my head.

"When??" I ask.

"This Saturday, so dress hot but not sexy." Noah says smirking but with a serious face. I start laughing like I'm crazy.