Chapter 19

This chapter is dedicated to XLilliS she has been voting for my stories non-stop.

Emma's POV

Laura just got off the highway when we see Charlotte and Ella, arguing.

"I can't believe you were the one who did that. Your supposed to be my sister!!! Not someone who would hurt my relationship with my best friend." Ella yells. Laura looked like she was believing it, but I knew that whenever Ella used her hands a lot she was lying.

"Hey Ella, need a ride??" Laura asked. I looked at her like she was crazy and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"No she doesn't need a ride in a car with boyfriend stealers." Charlotte says pulling Ella to what I'm guessing is their house.

"Come on." I said and Laura drove off.

Laura's POV

"Sooooooo, your birthday is tomorrow. What do you want to do?" I ask Emma.

"Well it's my sweet 16. And I'm pretty sure you or Noah has already planned something really big. You guys always do." She explains as I pull up to our grandma's house.

"You coming?" She ask closing the door.

"Yea." I say getting out the car. I might as well since I haven't been over seen my grandma in a whi-

"AHHHHHHHHH!!! GRANDMA NO!!!" I hear Emma yell. I run into the house to see my grandma hanging by a rope around her neck and one of her kitchen chairs under her. I go over to Emma holding her turning her away from our grandmother. I feel tears wet my shirt and tears go down my face.

~5 hours later~

It's been a few hours since our grandmothers suicide. All of us, Noah, Avery, Mason, Emma and me were getting ready to go to the lawyer, so they can read our grandmothers will. We got there and all of us walked into the office.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs.Moore. Ms.Summers. Your grandmother wrote her will a few months before your mother died. I never read you her will or your fathers will because you two ladies were young, but now your both old enough. So let's begin." The lawyer says.

"Can you start with our Grandma's." I ask trying to hold back tears. He nods and starts reading.

"To my beautiful granddaughters, Laura first, I am giving you my china set of plates, cups, and etc. You will also get 1 of the 3 bank accounts I have. Please take care of your sister, keep her safe from the horrors of this world. To my other wonderful granddaughter, Emma. Emma I am giving you the keys to a house in Spain. I know you have always wanted to travel the world. So when you do get to Spain, the house is yours. I am also giving you the 2nd bank account of the 3 I own. Listen to your sister and always try your best and do your best. And finally for my daughter. I am giving you the 3rd bank account, and some advice. Leave him hija, leave the business too. You deserve so much better than that and him. I will love you three forever, no matter what.'" He reads off grandma's will.

Emma's POV

"Now for your father's. 'To my wife, I give you nothing, you have put me through hell and back, with the stuff you do. I hope you-'.."ahem I won't read that part"..' to my daughters Emma and Laura, you have done good so far with your life, but that doesn't mean your mom will mess it up for you. So I will send you through hell.'"

"Ahhhhh I would rather not read this with kids present." The lawyer saying pointing towards Avery and Mason.

"I'll bring them to the little play area I saw." Noah says taking his kids.

"Laura, I have sold the house to the buyer who I was going to sell you to. Emma, your body is already sold to a buyer your mother worked with. He will take you when you are at the age of 20. Probably knowing you want to go to college. But you will end up being his house wife so no point. So have a nice fucked up life." The lawyer finished.

"I can't do this anymore." I say leaving the office running outside.

————————

Short Chapter and late update ik ik. Kinda having a writers block rn, but hopefully I will get out of it soon enough.