Chapter 1- Beginning

Lola P.O.V

"Come back here now!!" he yelled, yanking me by my hair. "Didn't I tell you to clean up this mess??!! huh?!" I swallowed hard hoping he wouldn't do what I thought he would do. But I was right he took out his belt and started beating me he kept doing it until he felt a little tired he yanked my hair back and looked at me in disgust and spit in my face. "Now you are going to clean this mess up and when you're done go straight to the basement which will be your bedroom until you die" he paused then said "Which would be soon" he punched me and left to go in his office.

   I got up and went to the bedroom and took all my clothes and my electronics and headed towards the basement which will be my room. The basement consists of a bathroom which had a tub which was rusty and dirty-looking, a sink which was also dirty with stains and a toilet which was very untidy. I sighed looking around the basement. I saw a mirror in the bathroom and looked at myself in disgust. My long dark brown curly hair was all over the place I had bags under my eyes form the little sleep I had last night because the pack had a little party welcoming my father back (he was on some alpha business trip).