Number 1 Girl

Connor's P.O.V

I woke up to my beautiful mate watching me, she looked sad,confused and angry. I can't really make out what's wrong with her but it was making my wolf mad for some reason.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked caressing her cheeks

"Nothing" She answered

"Mackenzie I know something's wrong you are always the happy type of person" I said kissing her cheeks.

"It's just your sister, I felt sorry for her, your mom shouldn't have slap her"

"I am quite angry myself love"

"I was thinking of a ways to make her happy"

"What you come up with?"

"Shopping" She said really excited

"That is a great idea babe I could use some shorts" I replied smiling, but she shook her head no. I frowned.

"Nope you are not coming" she said in a stern voice.

"B-"

"No buts, ifs or maybes"

"Fine" I pouted then she kissed me on my cheek and went in the shower.

           Lola's P.O.V

I woke up and saw Jacob staring at me like if I was the most interesting thing in the world....Okay maybe I am *Wink* *Wink* He then realize I was staring at him and his facial expression changed to sad, angry and confuse.

"What's wrong love?" I asked him stroking his cheeks

"Just thinking love" He replied

"About what?"

"Just thinking why your mother will slap you"

"It's okay...I did shout at her" Before he could answer we heard a light knock on the door

"Who is it??!!" Jacob shouted

"It's Connor and Mackenzie" Connor shouted. I went up to the door as soon as I opened it Mackenzie has already tackled me in a tight hug I barely know the door but I hugged back anyway. I had a feeling me and her will be best friends. She was wearing a red crop top with a black skirt and red vans with gold accessories a simple look with some red lip gloss and eyeliner with her curly dirty blond hair.

"Umm I'm so sorry..." Mackenzie apologize

"Oh, that's okay" I hugged her

"Soo Mackenzie wanted to know if you wanted to go shopping with her" Connor said glaring at  her.

"Well since your mom was being mean to you I wanted to make sure you had a good time today" Mackenzie said smiling

"Sure I would love to hang out with you" I  replied smiling

"But what about me?" Jacob asked looking sad

"Okay you guys can come but you guys will be carrying the bags" Mackenzie said while Connor fist pump the air and Jacob nodded.

"Well we will meet you guys in the kitchen" Connor said while pulling Mackenzie with him.

I went in the shower and take a nice warm bath. I can't believe my mom will do such a thing to me but it doesn't matter because I will still love her. I walked out the shower and dried my skin and put my under garments on. I wore a black skinny jeans with a blue crop top that showed my belly ring and my blue vans with clear lip gloss and my dark brown curly hair was in a big huge bun. I looked at myself in the mirror and said "simple". I walked out the bathroom and into the room to see Jacob is wearing a black skinny jeans with a blue jersey and his blue vans and his hair was slightly messy. He looked up at me and smiled and we intertwined our fingers together and went down the stairs and into the kitchen, suddenly we heard yelling coming from the kitchen so we ran to see what's up and we saw my mom and Connor yelling at each other.

I looked in the corner to see Mackenzie crying me and Jacob ran up to her.

"What's wrong love?" I asked looking at her

"Y-y-your mom slapped me"

"Why?" Jacob asked getting angry

"She walked into the room with Ryan's daughter and when I saw Ryan's daughter she mouthed bad names to me and then I started cussing her then your mom came and slapped me and Connor got really mad"

"Don't worry love, lets get you cleaned up" I made her stand up and I walked into me and Jacob's bathroom with her and helped her clean her face.

             Jacob's P.O.V

'Ryan get here now" I spoke to him in our mind link

'Yes alpha" He answered in respect. Soon after he came rushing in panting

"Alpha, what is the problem?" He asked while bowing his head

"Please handle your mate"I said in a stern voice, he nodded then went up to Olivia and put her on his back and went out of the kitchen. I look up to see Connor looking angry

"Aye bro you alright?" I asked looking at him

"Yeah man I'm alright" He said while nodding his head.

"What's really happening with your mom bro?"

"Dude I don't even know, since after she met her second mate she's changed man" He said while shaking his head.

"Well I can't handle her hitting Lola again it took all my strength not to let my wolf out" I said while drinking my coffee.

"I just love Mackenzie and when mom slapped her I just like going wolf on her I can't handle her slapping Mackenzie or Lola ... Mackenzie is my number 1 girl I love her so much" He said while looking at his phone with a photo of he and Mackenzie.

" I feel you dude, I love Lola to death she is so nice sweet funny and when her mom slapped her yesterday my wolf just wanted to rip off her throat... Lola is everything to me I love her... she is my number 1 girl"

A/N

               I NEED IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...ANYONE WHO HAS IDEAS PLEASE INBOX ME...AND I ALSO NEED SOMEONE TO BE CARTER'S MATE ..... PLEASEE *PUPPY DOG EYES*