She Ain't Want Non Of This!!!

Olivia's P.O.V

I know you guys may feel I'm a horrible person for slapping Lola and Mackenzie, but I have to admit I miss my first mate but if it wasn't for Lola being abuse everyday and night then we would have stayed. When I made Carter and Connor I never wanted children after that, so when I found out I was pregnant with Lola I was about to kill her but my mom told me not to do so. I regret having her and knowing that she has powerful powers. I hate Lola. I will do anything to go back to my first mate even though that will mean hurting my second one.

          Jacob's P.O.V

Me and Connor had fun going shopping with the girls even though we had to carry their bags. All we wanted was to see our mates happy and having fun, right now we are pulling up in the driveway.

"How about y'all come up to our room and hang out?" I asked looking at Connor and Mackenzie.

"Sure, how about we invite Carter?" Mackenzie replied

"Yeah, that will be a good idea" I replied smiling

"I found his mate" Lola said looking down

"What?" I asked her looking confuse. We all stared at her.

"I know who is Carter's mate" She said a little louder

"Who is his mate? And how did you know?" Connor asked looking at her

"Her name is Selena, this morning I saw him staring at her with love and adoration in his eyes that same day I went up to her and spoke to her we exchange numbers and we started talking" She said looking up at us.

"INVITE HER NOW!!" Mackenzie screamed jumping up and down...I swear this girl is always hyper.

"Okay I will"

We watched as she pulled out her phone and started talking to Selena. She walked up to a tree that was near to the forest we all looked at her closely then we saw her smile and nodded her head quickly. She hung up and came back to us with a huge smile plastered on her face as she said "She is coming" we all cheered then went inside. Me and Lola walked up to our room and put the shopping bags in our walk in closet.

Lola went to bathroom to change although I really don't know why I would have loved to see her naked. I took out my clothes and put on some basketball shorts and I lay down in my bed thinking about my mate.... I heard the bathroom door open then close I looked over to see my beautiful mate with her hair up in a bun with black pyjama shorts with a pink tank top and a pink ankle socks. I looked at her with an eyebrow raised and she just shrugged her shoulders.

Soon after the door had a soft knock on the door. Lola got up and walked towards the door opening it, in front of the door was Selena. Lola opened the door wider and Selena walked in bowing at me I gave her a slight nod and she went to sit on one of the couches. She looked really shy and quiet.

Lola went and sat next to her making small talk. I looked at Lola and smiled she will make a good Luna.

Soon after we heard loud knocks that made Selena jumped I chuckled and went to the door and saw Connor, MacKenzie and Carter. I opened the door wider and let them in. I looked up and see Carter sniffing the air and said "MINE".

He looked around the room and his eyes landed on Selena who looked hurt, angry and scared. He went up to her and and sat on the couch with her while holding her hands.

"Please don't reject me, I'm sorry" He begged looking into her eyes.

"Do you and her have anything?" Selena asked in a soft voice looking down on her lap.