Telling Him :(

Jacob's P.O.V

Lola Madeline Coleman...Lola Madeline Coleman that is the only name I have been thinking about since I walked out of her room. Everything about that girl is perfect. She is very intelligent, beautiful and when you look into her big hazel eyes you could easily fall in love with her. I know there is something wrong with her, something she's not telling me. I could really feel it. I am really happy that my third in command and my Beta didn't kill her and her family. I was walking back into the pack house when my Beta ran up to me and said "Alpha" he bowed his head showing respect. I slightly nod. "Let's go to my office and discuss this matter" I said using my Alpha tone. He nodded and we went up the stairs to my office. When we got there I went and sat behind my desk and my Beta sat on the sofa facing me.

"So what's up alpha?" He asked looking at me.

"Well I want to know who was with you when you spotted the rogues?"

"My brother Liam and Dan" He said looking confuse. (A/N: Liam is third in command and Dan is well... a regular wolf.)

"Well as you know the girl is hurt" I looked at him and realize that he is very confuse but he covers it up quickly and slightly nodded at me so I continued "I want to know who hurt her" I said with no emotion on my face.

"Well alpha her brothers shift and well let's just say that Dan knocked both of them over since they were very weak and looked really tired. One of them attacked Liam and Dan was about to kill the other one but she ran and tried pulling Dan off of her brother but Dan threw her off him and she hit a tree really hard and he stuck his claws in her skin and that was when I told him to stop" He told me looking at me emotionless. I stood up and paced back and forth running my hands through my jet black hair thinking of a way how to tell him that the girl that was attacked by Dan was their future Luna. He saw that I was getting frustrated and asked "What's wrong alpha?"

"That girl that Dan attacked is my mate.. Your future Luna" I said looking directly at him looking to see his reaction....Wait......Wait.....Wait.... Then I saw a small smile escaped from his lips which turned into a very huge smile.

"So you mean the girl that is in the hospital bed, the one Dan almost killed, the one I saved??" He asked with wide eyes.

"Yes Owen that's the girl" I said feeling proud. 'of course your gonna feel proud dummy.. she is so beautiful she is our mate' my wolf  Xavier said. ' whatever Xavier' 

"Alpha she is the Luna? That's amazing" He said as he stood up and gave me a brotherly hug.

"I don't want everyone to know as yet but you can tell your mate which is my sister...So she wouldn't kill me"

"Alright alpha I will" as soon as he said that the door bust open to reveal my sister Annabella looking happy as ever.

"OMGEEE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FOUND YOUR MATE... THE FUTURE LUNA OF THIS PACK!!!" She said looking at me with wide eyes. I looked up and saw Dan, my third in command Liam, my father and my mother looking at me with excitement in their eyes.

"How long have you guys being standing there?" I asked looking down.

"Long enough son" My dad said

"I am so happy you found your mate honey...That's good" My mom said as she came over to me and hugged me.

"Thanks mom, but I don't want anyone else knowing about this, okay? It stays between us I want to introduce her to the pack on my own...okay?"

"Sure" they all said. They all their good nights and walked in out of my office. I had a large book shelf in my office that I easily slide to my left and then it has a few steps leading to my large bedroom. I changed my clothes and I was left with nothing but my boxers. I lay down in my bed and started thinking about my mate, that night I fell asleep thinking about my mate.