Selena's Character (A/N)

HELLO EVERYONE!!! This is to just clear up something about Selena's Character.

1. Selena does not have a last name because her mother says that she (Selena) is not worthy of her last name.

2. Selena was not born in a hospital, her mother gave birth to her in her home.

3. Selena is the fairy of music

4. Selena joined a gang when she was living with her grandmother.

5. She always slept on the streets

6. She is quiet

7. She is Carter's mate

Selena's mother dumped her on the streets and her grandmother found her one day and brought her in her house. Selena joined a gang so that she can take care of her grandmother. One day some gun people came in her grandmother's house and shot her because Selena's mother wanted both of them dead. Selena's grandmother told her to run but before she ran her grandmother gave her a necklace that had a fairy with a trumpet in her mouth. Selena ran and ran and she accidentally ended up on Jacob's territory. The beta saw her and took her to Jacob. When Jacob saw the necklace around Selena's neck he asked her a couple questions and then he realize that she was a fairy. The fairy of music and then he let her join the pack because he didn't want her in danger.

So there you have it!!!