The Reunion

Jacob's P.O.V

I woke up and looked at the clock and saw it was six in the morning. I then looked down and saw my beautiful mate, she looked so peaceful and gorgeous. My eyes travel down her neck and saw the most beautiful mark on her skin. The mark was just perfect. It was blue with a wolf howling at the moon and at the bottom was my initials J.N. It was so beautiful. I guess I was staring at her too long because I saw her stir in her sleep and her eyes was now wide open.

"Good morning, handsome" She said with a yawn. She looked so cute, that I couldn't stop placing a soft kiss on her lips, as I mumbled, "Good morning, Kitten"

She looked at me then blush.

"What were you doing up looking at me and why are you up so early?" She asked me with confused eyes.

"The moon goddess came to me in my sleep telling me things that I'm sure she already told you"

"Yeah, the last thing she told me had me going a little crazy"

"What did she say?" I asked looking confuse

"That my mother is not who I think she is"

"Wow, that's umm....crazy"

"Yeah it is."

"Did she told you about the rouges that's going to be here?"

"Yeah, she actually did"

We sat in silence just savouring the moment.

             Lola's P.O.V

Today is finally the day imma get to see Sophia, my grandmother and the other three fairies. I'm so happy and nervous at the same time. I looked over at Jacob and then something hit me.

"Jake can you see my mark?"

He then turned over looking at me and pulling me by my waist so I can be more closer to him.

"Yes and its so beautiful" He whispered in my ear while growling lowly.

I got up and went to the mirror, looking at the mark. When I say it It made me bust into tears. It was so beautiful and it goes well with my big blue eyes.

Jacob ran in the room asking me whats wrong.

"Nothings wrong its just so beautiful." I said hugging him

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you"

"Get out I need to take a bath"

"But we can save water by taking one together"

He finally gave up asking me if we could take a shower together.

I stripped off my clothes and went into the shower, making the warm water hit my skin. After I was done scrubbing my skin and washing my hair, I went and told Jacob he can go shower now.

I went into my walk-in closet to get my clothes. My walk-in closet was really huge. My shoes was on this show rack, my dresses was on hangers, my jeans and shorts were placed neatly in a draw, my tops were on hangers also, my undergarments in a draw with my body supplies on a draw.

I decided on wearing a black and white cotton sweater with the Paris tower on it, black slim fitted jeans and Truffled strap platform wedged heeled sandals.

After I decided on wearing the clothes I went to my undergarments dresser and put sheer lotion on my feet and body spray on my skin making it have gold dust on my skin. I went and pulled out a black lace panties with matching bra.