MOM FOUND HER SECOND MATE???!!!

Lola's P.O.V

After the talk me and Jacob had in the garden we went back to the pack house as we came in we heard arguing so we went to see what was happening, we followed the arguing right into the living room to see one of my brothers Connor the younger one and Jacob's Beta arguing back and forth and yelling at each other I could see that they wanted to shift and I was getting scared as I held onto Jacob like my life depended on it.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??!!" Jacob shouted which made me flinch.

"Sorry alpha, but this boy will not disrespect me" Owen said glaring at my brother

"I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU OKAY??!!" Connor shouted with tears running down his face. I was shocked for two reasons, one, Connor never shouted at anyone so it clearly meant that whatever Owen did or told him must mad him really mad, two, Connor never cry unless Owen told him something that hit him really hard. I walked up to Connor and when he saw me in front of him and then his face soften as he started bawling on my shoulder. I sat him down on the couch and sat next to him.

"What's going on Connor...You never break down in front of anybody" I said in a soft voice while Jacob brought Owen to his office.

"He is really mean lala" He said calling me by my nickname

"What did he do?"

"I was texting my friends on my phone when he came in looking angry then all of a sudden he slammed me on the wall and let's say I couldn't get out of his grip because I wasn't strong enough and my wolf is still recovering....I know my father.. or should I say so-called father is an alpha and that means I'm strong but my wolf couldn't respond so when he realize what he was doing he let me down then saying things about I will never find my mate and that she will reject me" He said tearing up.

"Don't worry bro.. I love you so much"

"The worse thing is that he said things about dad hurting you, he said he wished that dad had killed you" He said to me with sorry eyes. I smiled at him but inside I felt my blood boiling up I told Connor I will be back I then walked into Jacob's office and saw Owen and Jacob talking when they heard the door slam shut they heads slapped towards me. I was angry so so angry.

"Luna" Owen said giving me a smile while bowing his head in respect

"DON'T LUNA ME OWEN!!" I yelled while getting some surprise looks from him and Jacob

"Luna what have I done wrong?" He asked looking at me with fake sad eyes. I couldn't hold it anymore I looked to my left and saw a lamp I took it and ran over to Owen and tried to smash it into his head but I was a little short so I shifted into my black and white wolf and jumped on Owen growling at him. Jacob ran over to me and tried to pull me off of Owen but It didn't work so Jacob shifted into his big midnight black wolf and he hold me by my fur and pulled me off Owen as he did that I scratch Owen's face in the process he screamed while I gave him a Wolfy grin. I then shifted when I was done I was fully clothed. Jacob shifted after and I cast a spell on him and before I saw him naked. He thanked me then asked Owen to leave. When the door was shut by Owen, Jacob looked at me with a look that says 'what the hell were you thinking'

"If you only know what your Beta said about me" I mumbled

"What did he say?"

"I will tell you in the morning right now I'm tired" He sighed then picked me up in bridal style and walked me to his room he laid me down but I got up and went to the bathroom to change into my pyjamas. I went back to the bed and saw Jacob getting dressed I went and lay down on my pillow and soon after I felt the bed dip and strong arms wrap around me waist protectively.

"Good night beautiful" I heard Jacob whispered before I felt darkness take over me.

~~~~@@@~~~

       Still Lola's P.O.V

I woke up to strong arms around my waist I twisted my body to face Jacob since my back was facing him. He looked so peaceful while sleeping his jet black soft hair was slightly messy and his mouth was opened a little and he was snoring softly which I found cute. I looked at him and then kissed his jawline and put me head in the crook of his neck inhaling his scent and cuddle closer to him soon after I heard him chuckle it sent shivers down my spine. I looked up at him and see that he was already looking down at me I blushed and gave him a quick kiss on his lips as I was about to get out of bed he pulled me back and whispered in my ear "How about I go and get our breakfast and while I do that you can take a nice, warm shower and then when I come back we eat, I go in the shower and we go in the woods with some lunch and spend time together" He said while kissing me. "Okay" I said then went to the closet and take out my clothes. I went in the bathroom and take out my pyjamas and hopped in the shower and took a warm bath when I was done I creamed my skin and put on my clothes which consist of a grey hoddie, wash out jeans, pink watch and my grey and pink vans. I had to admit I looked good. Soon after Jacob came in with our breakfast and it tasted good when I was done Jacob went and took a shower.

Thirty minutes later he came back out wearing a black skinny jeans with a red hoddie that marked 'Dope' in black letters with a red vans and his hair was nicely to the side we hold hands while walking down in the kitchen which was empty. He went and took a basket and started putting fruits, sandwiches and juices in the basket when he was done we went out in the backyard which had a forest.

We spent the whole day in the forest, we had such a fun time feeding each other and having food fights which I thought was really cute. It was almost night and outside was getting a little dark. We started going back to the pack house when we got there I saw my mom in the kitchen making out with a man her age.

"MOM??!!" I shouted causing her to push the man and jumped down the counter behind me I heard Jacob chuckled I glared at him and he stopped.

"Oh umm hi honey" She replied looking scared like she has seen a ghost

"Who is this?" I asked pointing to the man

"This is my uh mate Ryan"

"MOM FOUND HER SECOND MATE???!!!" A voice shouted behind me I turned to see Connor who was looking like he had seen a ghost and next to him is an angry looking Carter, with a shocked Jacob.

A/N

             HEHEHEHE LOOKS LIKE MOMMY GOT CAUGHT IN THE ACT HUH?

    PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT