Mad

Lola's P.O.V

We were all happy that Owen finally found his mate. The only thing is I wondered why she was glaring at me, but I decided to shake the feeling off. Tomorrow is going to be very special and a night to remember. I am finally going to be Luna. I know I may seem happy right now, but I'm not. What if they don't like me? What if they don't want me to be there Luna ? What if-

"Babe, are you alright" Jacob asked looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"Are you sure? I could hear your heart beat" he said while pulling me closer to him"

"Its just I'm scared about what the pack will think about me" I answered honestly.

"They will love you, Lola" he said while kissing my cheeks."They always wanted to find their Luna"

I nodded then went into a deep sleep.

            Mackenzie's P.O.V

Lola, Jacob, Liam, Ashely and Owen finally came back into the pack's house, right now I am in bed with my mate.

"Have you heard anything about Carter and Selena yet?" I asked looking at him.

"Actually, no. They have been distancing themselves from us" Connor muttered pulling me closer to him on the bed.

"Why?"

"I don't know Mack...I guess they just need some time"

"But why?"

"You know how mom was this morning. When she saw Carter and Selena holding hands and laughing coming down in the kitchen she just flipped on them"

When I really taught about what Connor just said with his mom flipping out I was confused at first but then I remembered what he was talking about.

Flashback (Mackenzie's P.O.V)

Me and Connor was in the kitchen eating and talking about random stuff, soon after his mom came into the kitchen with Ryan and Hannah. Hannah watched me then smirked wickedly. I just shake my head and went back to talking to Connor.

"Don't you guys have manners?" Connor mom snapped at us. Me and Connor looked at her like she had grown two heads.

"Umm well you guys came into the kitchen and we were already sitting and talking, so I think its you guys who don't have manners" I answered back while looking at her. I could see she was trying to control her wolf.